- The report contains detailed information about HiQ International AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HiQ International AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HiQ International AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HiQ International AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HiQ International AB business.
About HiQ International AB
HiQ International AB, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an information technology (IT) and management consultancy company specializing in communication and software development in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Russia. The companys areas of expertise include telecoms, mobile technology, simulation technology, business-critical systems, interactive games and platforms, and IT solutions for vehicles. It offers project management services, including development of systems, products, and services, as well as test management and client project management; and conducts pre-studies and takes responsibility for project start-up and planning, technology choice, requirements management, risk analysis, and project assessment. The company also develops real time systems solutions; and involves in developing test tools for testing, simulation, and verification. In addition, HiQ International AB offers specialist consultancy services by helping clients to design, procure, and roll out telecoms and data networks; develops and integrates support systems, set up operations, billing, and client care processes; and deals with regulatory issues. The specialist consultancy services also range from trading to clearing and settlement of securities in the financial sector; and include the management and control of information systems/information technology work in the clients business. It serves clients in the telecoms, gaming, entertainment and media, automotive, defense, trade and industry, retail, public sector and banking, finance, and insurance sectors. The company was formerly known as Statyetten Konsult AB and changed its name to HiQ International AB in 1998. HiQ International AB was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HiQ International AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HiQ International AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HiQ International AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HiQ International AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HiQ International AB Industry Position Analysis
6. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIQ INTERNATIONAL AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HiQ International AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HiQ International AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HiQ International AB Major Shareholders
HiQ International AB History
HiQ International AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HiQ International AB Offices and Representations
HiQ International AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HiQ International AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HiQ International AB Capital Market Snapshot
HiQ International AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
HiQ International AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HiQ International AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HiQ International AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HiQ International AB 1-year Stock Charts
HiQ International AB 5-year Stock Charts
HiQ International AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HiQ International AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HiQ International AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?