- The report contains detailed information about HealthGate Data Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HealthGate Data Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HealthGate Data Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HealthGate Data Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HealthGate Data Corp. business.
About HealthGate Data Corp.
HealthGate Data Corp. engages in the development and marketing of clinical and operational solutions to hospitals and health systems, focusing on collaborative and interdisciplinary content management solutions. The company also markets performance improvement and risk management solutions, including clinical guidelines, order sets, and point of care tools to healthcare providers.
The companys solutions include EBM Clinical Guidelines, InteractiveIC, Quality Architect and Collaboration Architect.
EBM Clinical Guidelines
The companys Evidence-Based Medical (EBM) Clinical Guidelines provide evidence-based clinical information for approximately 100 topics covering inpatient and outpatient conditions to healthcare organizations. Its EBM Clinical Guidelines are available in both consumer and clinical versions. Individual sections of the guidelines include: key points, decision trees, description, importance, causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, prevention and treatment, alternative therapy, prognosis, research frontiers, references, and information about the author. Selected EBM Clinical Guidelines also include related quality measures.
InteractiveIC is a patient education and risk management tool designed to educate patients and limit healthcare provider risk and liability with interactive tutorials that walk patients through an upcoming procedure. Each multimedia tutorial contains voice-over, medical images and text that describe the reason for the procedure, what to expect, possible risks and complications, and post-procedure care. InteractiveIC is designed to supplement the informed consent process and to help improve communication between providers and patients.
Quality Architect product
Quality Architect provides evidence-based medical information at the point of care. The Quality Architect web-based platform offers a library of evidence-based guidelines, order sets, and clinical tools, and also provides the collaboration space and knowledge management functions necessary for a program. Along with its clinical reference foundation, Quality Architect gives users the ability to build and customize point-of-care tools, such as order sets, discharge planning instructions, and patient safety checklists, and allows for integration of third-party content. Quality Architect is designed to meet the needs of large and small hospitals.
Collaboration Architect is an asynchronous collaboration and communication platform, which standardizes, stores and manages both clinical and operational materials. Features include the ability to assign and monitor tasks and activities; upload and create new documents and templates; edit and repurpose existing documents and templates; edit and manage documents and tasks; view document and task details such as author, creation dates, related tasks and version history; upload and manage new users and teams; index and map documents to standard clinical terminology; and link to evidence, Web sites and other required documents and resources.
HealthGate Data Corp. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HealthGate Data Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HealthGate Data Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HealthGate Data Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HealthGate Data Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HealthGate Data Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEALTHGATE DATA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HealthGate Data Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HealthGate Data Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HealthGate Data Corp. Major Shareholders
HealthGate Data Corp. History
HealthGate Data Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HealthGate Data Corp. Offices and Representations
HealthGate Data Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HealthGate Data Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HealthGate Data Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
HealthGate Data Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
HealthGate Data Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HealthGate Data Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HealthGate Data Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HealthGate Data Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
HealthGate Data Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
HealthGate Data Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HealthGate Data Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HealthGate Data Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?