- The report contains detailed information about Gresham Computing plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gresham Computing plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gresham Computing plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gresham Computing plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gresham Computing plc business.
About Gresham Computing plc
Gresham Computing plc provides real time financial and storage solutions primarily to the finance, banking, and enterprise level storage markets in the United Kingdom and internationally. The companys real time financial solutions comprise Clareti Supply Chain Finance, a payment and information service that unlocks the financial supply chain; Clareti Cash Reporting Service, a software solution for SWIFTNet cash reporting for in-house implementation or as an outsourced service; Clareti Virtual Accounts, a cash management solution, which helps a bank attract and retain corporate deposits and client monies; Clareti Banking, a solution for retail, Internet, and telephone banking; and Clareti e-Invoicing, a solution for electronic invoicing. It also offers Clareti Integration, a service-oriented architecture product that connects modern and legacy systems; Clareti Payments Gateway, real-time multi-currency payments hub designed for open systems; Clareti Lending, a real-time credit application processing solution available at point-of-sale; and Clareti Systems Management that includes various HP NonStop and Fujitsu OpenVME data management and transaction processing products. In addition, the company provides storage solutions, which include Clareti Enterprise DistribuTAPE that enables non-stop storage operations, as well as Tivoli Storage Manager users to bolster the efficiency of their tape storage operations, and delivers non-disrupted data access. Further, it offers IT recruitment services for corporate staffing requirements for permanent and contract staff; and system integration and implementation services. The company serves banks, government bodies, and private and public companies. Gresham Computing plc is headquartered in Southampton, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gresham Computing plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gresham Computing plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gresham Computing plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gresham Computing plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gresham Computing plc Industry Position Analysis
6. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRESHAM COMPUTING PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gresham Computing plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gresham Computing plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gresham Computing plc Major Shareholders
Gresham Computing plc History
Gresham Computing plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gresham Computing plc Offices and Representations
Gresham Computing plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gresham Computing plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gresham Computing plc Capital Market Snapshot
Gresham Computing plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Gresham Computing plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gresham Computing plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gresham Computing plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gresham Computing plc 1-year Stock Charts
Gresham Computing plc 5-year Stock Charts
Gresham Computing plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gresham Computing plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gresham Computing plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?