- The report contains detailed information about Greenleaf Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Greenleaf Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Greenleaf Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Greenleaf Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Greenleaf Technologies Corp. business.
About Greenleaf Technologies Corp.
Greenleaf Technologies Corporation (GTC or the company) was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1986. GTC is a security software provider. GTC provides new marketing opportunities via DVD and the Internet that creates new revenue possibilities for its customers. GTC is also engaged through its majority owned subsidiary Digi Link Technologies Corporation in the ownership and operation of Specialized Mobile Radio licenses and a satellite earth station.
Through Digi Link Technologies, Inc., a majority owned subsidiary, GTC is engaged in the acquisition, development, operation and management of twelve 220 MHz SMR Wireless Licenses and a Communication Satellite Earth Station License. An additional 60 licenses are pending transfer by the FCC to Digi Link or its affiliates.
Computer Software and Hardware Products
The Company's products are designed to facilitate sales transactions via electronic media, including the Internet. The Company's line of data security and communications solutions assists customers in protecting their intellectual property and information assets from access by unauthorized parties. In addition, the Company's products provide an alternative to traditional methods of bundling and distributing software-based entertainment content through electronic media.
To date, the Company has developed the following proprietary software products:
DigiGuard. The Company's DigiGuard product consists of a suite of software packages to support the locking, unlocking, and playing of entertainment media and other software. DigiGuard protects data contained on CD-ROMs and DVDs, allowing the Company's customers to securely bundle various entertainment content, such as games, music and movies, on a single disc or for transmission via the Internet. DigiGuard encrypts a customer's software and creates access keys, which are used to unlock protected, content. End users may purchase a key to unlock content by providing credit card payment information to the Company by telephone or over the Internet.
The DigiGuard product consists of the following components, all of which are fully developed and operational:
MediaEncrypt - "Locks" or encrypts content so it may not be used until the end-user purchases a key.
Media Maker - Software, which bundles several "locked" programs onto a single DVD-ROM or CD-ROM. Also can be applied to programs for downloading via the Internet.
WebLink - Software which allows end-users to view selections available for unlocking, including material associated with the product such as detailed product descriptions, demonstrations, and brief video previews.
MediaUnlock - Software, which operates at the Company's unlocking center and assists end-users in purchasing their unlocking keys. Consists of two screens of fill-in-the-blanks (able to be completed via the Internet or by phone), which capture credit card information necessary to complete and verify the transaction. Upon completion of the end-user's purchase request, the credit card information is validated and the key is available to unlock the product for immediate use and enjoyment.
The Company is in the process of developing an enhanced encryption, content distribution and licensing system known as DigiGuardESD. DigiGuardESD, which contains many of the features of the Company's DigiGuard product, is intended to facilitate electronic commerce by providing a package which encrypts software in such a manner that the software provider may restrict use of the software as agreed with the end-user. This will enable software producers to ensure that each copy of their software product is properly licensed and may not be copied without prior consent. This is an important feature of the DigiGuardESD system and allows for a friendly, convenient way to help the end user comply with the software content publisher's licensing guidelines. The DigiGuardESD package itself can be moved to another machine, or freely redistributed - and each time it is executed on another machine it will provide the user the opportunity to license or use the software or content contained in the object.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Greenleaf Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Greenleaf Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREENLEAF TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. History
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Greenleaf Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?