- The report contains detailed information about Green Ocean Corporation Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Green Ocean Corporation Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Green Ocean Corporation Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Green Ocean Corporation Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Green Ocean Corporation Berhad business.
About Green Ocean Corporation Berhad
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the development of biotechnology products in Malaysia. The company involves in crushing palm kernel, refining palm oil and palm kernel oil, and producing palm kernel expellers and cooking oil. It also provides information communication technology solutions, including software, and third party hardware and software; implementation and integration services; business continuity outsourcing solutions; and business intelligence solutions. In addition, the company offers financial services solutions, infrastructure services, business service management, and information security solutions. Further, it engages in the research and development of palm oil related industries; and sales, marketing, and distribution of enzyme, conjugated linoleic acid, and direct fed microbials, as well as the marketing and distribution of storage solutions. The company was formerly known as Online One Corporation Berhad and changed its name to Green Ocean Corporation Berhad in April 2009. Green Ocean Corporation was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Green Ocean Corporation Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Green Ocean Corporation Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREEN OCEAN CORPORATION BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Major Shareholders
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad History
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Offices and Representations
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?