- The report contains detailed information about Glowpoint, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glowpoint, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glowpoint, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glowpoint, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glowpoint, Inc. business.
About Glowpoint, Inc.
Glowpoint, Inc. provides managed services for telepresence and video conferencing. The company's primary service offerings include video operations (VNOC) managed service, business-to-business exchange, video conferencing services, and professional services.
The company offers an array of managed services and solutions specifically designed to support two-way video communications. Its managed services are delivered and supported via its hosted infrastructure platform and proprietary applications, systems, and processes. The company also involves in bundling its services to offer video communication solutions that are market and application specific, such as broadcast/media content acquisition and business-to-business private and public exchange applications.
The company's Telepresence interExchange Network (TEN) resides inside its service cloud and is made up of infrastructure housed in various global carrier-neutral hardened and redundant facilities that are connected by a global IP MPLS network. The companys TEN connect service provides multiple options to establish connectivity into its hosted exchange and service infrastructure. For enterprises with private networks, this connection is typically referred to as an extranet connection to Glowpoint, which enables connecting endpoint devices and rooms to be part of its global business-to-business community on TEN and automatically gain access to its video infrastructure and managed services.
Video Operations Services VNOC (Premier and Select)
The company supports managed environments (VNOC Premier offering), as well as self-use support environments (VNOC Select offering). The companys global VNOC service offering includes the following:
Room Certification; Proactive Monitoring, and Room Sweeps: Each customer location, such as a telepresence room, is certified by the VNOC to verify the operational capabilities of that room, including video devices, room technology, and video infrastructure. Thereafter, the room is proactively monitored with alarm points to allow the VNOC to identify and fix any technology trouble before users are impacted. In addition to the proactive monitoring, the company conducts a room sweep using a proprietary application. The companys proactive monitoring and room sweeps ensure that certified rooms remain operational and are ready for the start of every conference.
Single Point of Contact: VNOC at your service support is a single point of contact accessible via its video concierge service (a branded version of its patented live video operator assistance), which is integrated with a support button on the control panel or phone that provides dial-in access or Web mail/portal access right from the room. The company also provides this support service in multiple common foreign languages (Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Mandarin).
Scheduling: Scheduling with the VNOC service removes any concerns of room management and allows customers to book room resources through available means, such as a toll-free number (direct dial for international calls), concierge service through video one touch dialing, and Web portal scheduling tools which are integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes. Confirmation notifications are provided both to requestors and to participants.
Conference Production and Monitoring: A Glowpoint telepresence conference producer would set up and manage the launch and connection of sites in the telepresence meeting or video call, including point-to-point or multi-point calls.
Help Desk Support: The companys VNOC team provides technical support for active calls during a meeting. When required, the company would coordinate with hardware vendors and integrators to repair or replace any component parts or resolve room integration issues.
Training: The company hosts training sessions for customers and provides periodic training updates as reasonably requested.
Stewardship Reporting and Service Reviews: The company provides monthly stewardship reports that capture key metrics related to the performance of the room, the associated network, and various support leve
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOWPOINT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOWPOINT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOWPOINT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOWPOINT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOWPOINT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glowpoint, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glowpoint, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glowpoint, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glowpoint, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glowpoint, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOWPOINT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOWPOINT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOWPOINT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOWPOINT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOWPOINT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOWPOINT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glowpoint, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glowpoint, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glowpoint, Inc. Major Shareholders
Glowpoint, Inc. History
Glowpoint, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glowpoint, Inc. Offices and Representations
Glowpoint, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glowpoint, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glowpoint, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Glowpoint, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Glowpoint, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glowpoint, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glowpoint, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glowpoint, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Glowpoint, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Glowpoint, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glowpoint, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glowpoint, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?