- The report contains detailed information about Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. business.
About Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc.
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides cash access and data intelligence services and solutions to the gaming industry. The companys services and solutions provide gaming establishment patrons access to cash through various methods, including Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cash withdrawals, credit card cash access transactions, point-of-sale (POS) debit card transactions, check verification and warranty services, and money transfers. It also provides products and services that improve credit decision-making, automate cashier operations and enhance patron marketing activities for gaming establishments.
The companys cash access products and services enable three primary types of electronic payment transactions: ATM cash withdrawals, credit card cash advances and POS debit card transactions. It also provides check verification and warranty services to gaming establishments that cash patron checks and provides various marketing services and casino patron data services to many of its gaming establishment customers. The company also provides satellite cage and booth staffing services to some of its gaming establishment customers
Products and Services
The companys customer solutions consist of cash access products and services, information services and cashless gaming products.
Cash Access Products and Services
The company provides gaming establishments with the ability to enable their patrons to access cash through various products and services.
Casino Cash Plus 3-in-1 ATM is an unmanned, cash-dispensing machine that offers patrons a way to access cash through ATM cash withdrawals, POS debit card transactions and credit card cash advances directly or using its patented 3-in-1 rollover functionality. The companys patented 3-in-1 rollover functionality allows a gaming patron to convert an unsuccessful ATM cash withdrawal into a POS debit card transaction or a credit card cash advance. When a patron is denied a standard ATM transaction, its 3-in-1 rollover functionality automatically provides the option of obtaining funds via a POS debit card transaction or a credit card cash advance.
For authorized ATM transactions, the Casino Cash Plus 3-in-1 ATM dispenses cash to the patron. For successful POS debit card transactions and credit card cash advances, once the transaction is authorized, the Casino Cash Plus 3-in-1 ATM instructs the patron to proceed to the casino cashier, who completes the transaction by undertaking certain procedures in accordance with the rules of the major card associations, printing the money order, and dispensing cash to the patron. In addition to its own ATM, the company has a strategic alliance with Capital One, N.A. (Capital One), pursuant to which the company has incorporated its 3-in-1 rollover functionality into Capital One ATMs.
QuikCash is the brand name of the companys non-ATM cash advance kiosks. Its QuikCash kiosks are customer-activated terminals that provide patrons with access to credit card cash access and POS debit card transactions.
Check verification and warranty services allow gaming establishments to manage and reduce risk on patron checks that they cash. Check verification and warranty services allow gaming establishments to manage and reduce risk on patron checks that they cash. Full Service Kiosks is a multi-function patron kiosk, which incorporates the companys 3-in-1 rollover functionality for cash access into self-service kiosks for slot ticket redemption services provided by redemption device manufacturers. Money transfer services are provided through a contractual relationship with Western Union Financial Services, Inc. (Western Union).
The company markets its information services to gaming establishments to assist in improving credit decision-making, automating cashier operations and enhancing patron marketing activities.
Enhance Credit Decision-Making
The companys Central Credit database contains decades of gaming patron credit history and transaction data on millions of gaming patrons. The companys gaming credit reports comprise information recorded from patron experiences a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL CASH ACCESS HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. History
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?