- The report contains detailed information about GK Software AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GK Software AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GK Software AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GK Software AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GK Software AG business.
About GK Software AG
GK Software AG engages in the development, production, sale, and trade of software and hardware products in Europe, Asia, and North America. The companys store solutions comprise GK/Retail POS, a cash register solution; GK/Retail Mobile that is used on standard mobile units and allows its members of staff in a store to go about their business; GK/Retail Taskmanagement, a solution for the automatic, simultaneous, and checked distribution of any information within branch store enterprises; and GK/Retail Merchandise Management, a branch-store merchandise management solution. Its enterprise solutions consist of GK/Retail Lean Store Server that centralizes various back office services; GK/Retail Enterprise Storemanager, which provides administering and technical monitoring facilities for store networks; GK/Retail Enterprise Cockpit that offers managers with technical and specialist key performance indicators; GK/Retail Enterprise Promotions Management, a solution for designing, carrying out, and managing corporate promotions and special offers; GK/Retail Stored Value Server, a central data base that supplies gift card information; GK/Retail Digital Content Management, a central solution for distributing multimedia content to various output devices in the enterprise; and GK/Retail StoreWeaver is an infrastructure based on open standards that combine business logic and business data in the enterprise, as well as in the branch store. In addition, the company offers consulting, project management, installation, support, training, and documentation services. It primarily serves food retail sector, drugstores and household goods, fashion and lifestyle, or technology and automotive markets. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Schoneck, Germany. GK Software AG is a subsidiary of GK Software Holding GmbH.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GK SOFTWARE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GK SOFTWARE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GK SOFTWARE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GK SOFTWARE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GK SOFTWARE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GK Software AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GK Software AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GK Software AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GK Software AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GK Software AG Industry Position Analysis
6. GK SOFTWARE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GK SOFTWARE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GK SOFTWARE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GK SOFTWARE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GK SOFTWARE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GK SOFTWARE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GK Software AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GK Software AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GK Software AG Major Shareholders
GK Software AG History
GK Software AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GK Software AG Offices and Representations
GK Software AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GK Software AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GK Software AG Capital Market Snapshot
GK Software AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
GK Software AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GK Software AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GK Software AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GK Software AG 1-year Stock Charts
GK Software AG 5-year Stock Charts
GK Software AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GK Software AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GK Software AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?