- The report contains detailed information about GiveMePower Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GiveMePower Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GiveMePower Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GiveMePower Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GiveMePower Corp. business.
About GiveMePower Corp.
GiveMePower Corporation engages in the development, marketing and support of computer software and related services. The Company sells software geared to end users and developers involved in the design, manufacture, and construction of engineered products located in Canada and the United States, through its wholly owned Canadian subsidiary GiveMePower, Inc.
Segments and Products
The Companys principal products are branded and registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office under the trade names PowerCAD, PowerCAD CE and PowerCAD Embedded. The Companys principal products are broken down into two segments: Retail Products Segment and Embedded Software and Developer Products Segment.
The Retail Products segment sells pre-packaged software and related solutions and services for businesses and individuals involved in the design, construction and management of man-made structures and manufactured products. Principal products sold by the Retail Products segment include PowerCAD CE Viewer, PowerCAD CE Classic, PowerCAD CE Pro and PowerCAD SiteMaster CE for mobile and wireless handheld computer users, and PowerCAD LT+, PowerCAD Classic, PowerCAD Pro and PowerCAD SiteMaster XP for Windows desktop, laptop and XP tablet PC computer users.
Mobile and Wireless Handheld Computing
The Companys PowerCAD CE mobile product line has been developed to offer 2 and 3-dimensional CAD design and digital blueprint processing capabilities for enterprises seeking to mobilize their operations using wired or wireless handheld computing devices. Supported devices include Pocket PCs, Pocket PC cell phones, handheld PCs and manufacturer specific devices which utilize Microsoft's Windows CE, Windows CE .NET and Windows Mobile operating systems.
PowerCAD CE Viewer
PowerCAD CE Viewer is an instantly usable mobile software system which allows users to open, view and markup 2 and 3-dimensional project designs and digital blueprints saved in industry-standard drawing formats using mobile and wireless handheld computing devices which utilize Microsoft's Windows CE, Windows CE.NET or Windows Mobile 2003 mobile operating systems.
PowerCAD CE Classic
PowerCAD CE Classic retains the 2D and 3D viewing and markup capabilities of PowerCAD CE Viewer, and adds the ability to create new 2D drawings and edit existing drawings using a selection of design tools specifically for operation on mobile and wireless handheld devices.
PowerCAD CE Pro
PowerCAD CE Pro is the Companys mobile/wireless CAD solution, offering all of the functionality of PowerCAD CE Viewer and PowerCAD CE Classic, plus improved 2D and 3D design and visualization tools, end-user customization capabilities to create operation on mobile and wireless handheld devices.
PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 - CE Edition
PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 - CE Edition is in beta form and is expected to be released to the Companys customers in October 2006. PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 CE allows users to connect external laser-measuring devices from manufacturers, such as Leica Geosystems AG and Hilti AG to create one-person, in-field drafting systems able to generate real-time floor/measurement plans.
Desktop, Laptop and Xp Tablet Computing
The Company offers four principal retail desktop, laptop and XP tablet products under the PowerCAD brand name, each designed to serve as complementary technology to PowerCAD mobile offerings and/or additional seat installations, or alternatives to systems such as AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT by Autodesk, Inc., or MicroStation by Bentley Systems, Inc.
PowerCAD LT+ is the Companys design and drafting solution for Windows desktop, laptop and XP tablet users. PowerCAD LT+ is designed for casual users, students, space planners and designers seeking a 2D drafting solution which can directly open AutoCAD-compatible drawings, and restricted to savings results in PowerCAD proprietary file formats.
PowerCAD Viewer is a new product in beta form for scheduled delivery to the Companys customers in October, 2006. PowerCAD Viewer allows users to open, view and markup 2 and 3-dimensional project designs and digital blueprints.
PowerCAD Classic retains all the functionality of PowerCAD LT+, and adds extended 2D drawing creation and visualization tools, plus the ability to save results in AutoCAD-compatible drawing formats.
PowerCAD Pro is the Companys general-purpose CAD solution for Windows desktop, laptop and XP tablet computing.
PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro - XP Edition
PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 - XP Edition is in beta form and is expected to be released to the Companys customers in October 2006. PowerCAD SiteMaster 2 is CAD solution allowing users to connect external laser-measuring devices from manufacturers, such as Leica Geosystems AG and Hilti AG to create one-person, in-field drafting systems able to generate 'real-time' floor/measurement plans.
The Embedded Products segment licenses its technologies and provides related support services to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) hardware manufacturers and third-party software developers who embed its technologies within value-added mobile, wireless and desktop computing solutions of their own design. The Companys embedded products are distributed through an annual subscription service, called the Power Developer Network.
The Companys major customers as of June 30, 2006, included Allen Datagraph Systems, Inc. and Laser Meters, Inc.
The Companys major competitors include Arc Second, Inc.; Coutts Design, Inc.; Autodesk, Inc.; IMSI/Design LLC; and IntelliCAD Technology Consortium.
GiveMePower Corporation was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GiveMePower Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GiveMePower Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GiveMePower Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GiveMePower Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GiveMePower Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GIVEMEPOWER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GiveMePower Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GiveMePower Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GiveMePower Corp. Major Shareholders
GiveMePower Corp. History
GiveMePower Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GiveMePower Corp. Offices and Representations
GiveMePower Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GiveMePower Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GiveMePower Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
GiveMePower Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
GiveMePower Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GiveMePower Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GiveMePower Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GiveMePower Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
GiveMePower Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
GiveMePower Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GiveMePower Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GiveMePower Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?