- The report contains detailed information about Giant Interactive Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Giant Interactive Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Giant Interactive Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Giant Interactive Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Giant Interactive Group, Inc. business.
About Giant Interactive Group, Inc.
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. develops and operates online games in the Peoples Republic of China. The company focuses on massively multiplayer online (MMO) games that are played through networked game servers in which players are able to simultaneously connect and interact.
The company has built nationwide distribution and marketing networks to sell and market its prepaid game cards and game points. As of December 31, 2009, its distribution network consisted of approximately 290 non-exclusive regional distributors and reached approximately 116,500 retail outlets, including Internet cafes, software stores, supermarkets, bookstores, newspaper stands, and convenience stores located throughout China. The company also sells game points through its official game Web site.
The company operates various MMO games, which were either developed internally by the company or has been acquired by the company.
The ZT Online Series: ZT Online, or Zheng Tu in Chinese, is a two-dimensional online role-playing game set in ancient China. ZT Online players assume one of five different roles, including soldiers and magicians, in 10 different kingdoms. Players develop skills, use magical weapons and team up with other players to fight against monsters and players from other kingdoms. The company has developed proprietary technology for use in ZT Online that allows approximately 40,000 players to play together in a single shard at any given time. ZT Online allows players to purchase a range of virtual items and services for their characters using their gold and/or silver coins. These include weapons, clothing, pets, ceremonies and rites, and others.
The company commercially launched ZT Online in China. It has licensed ZT Online to Lager Network Technology, Inc. (Lager Network) for operation in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Singapore, licensed ZT Online to VinaGame Software Service Joint Stock Company (VinaGame) for operation in Vietnam, and licensed ZT Online to Astrum Nival, LLC (Astrum Nival) for operation in the Russia and other Russian speaking territories.
ZT Online Classic Edition: The company has introduced ZT Online Classic Edition, a version of ZT Online for players who prefer the original monetization features of ZT Online.
ZT Online Green Edition: In 2009, the company introduced ZT Online Green, another version of ZT Online that features an enhanced in-game economy to benefit lower spending and non-paying accounts, along with additional maps, skills, and items.
ZT Online PTP: ZT Online PTP is the first pay-to-play MMO game developed by the company, and is based on the ZT Online free-to-play game. As in ZT Online, players assume 1 of 5 different roles in 10 different kingdoms. ZT Online PTP also requires players to log into one of multiple shards while enabling players to travel between different shards. ZT Online PTP requires players to pay to play the game by purchasing physical or virtual prepaid game cards on its official game Web site or from Internet cafes and other distribution points.
Giant Online: Giant Online is a military-themed MMO game. Giant Online players may assume 1 of 14 different roles, such as detectives and spies. As with ZT Online, the game world in Giant Online is divided into various regions. Each player must guide character to develop skills and cooperate with other players to fight against players from other regions. Giant Online features multiple shards and also enables players to travel between different shards. Giant Online enables approximately 1,000,000 players to concurrently play in the same shard. Giant Online enables players, and groups of players, to purchase a range of virtual items and services. These virtual items and services include weapons, vehicles and pets. Giant Online is a 2.5 dimensional game, meaning that the background and items in the game are depicted three dimensionally, while the characters are depicted two dimensionally.
King of Kings III: K III is a three-dimensional online role-playing experience set in a European-style magical world. Players assume the roles of K III heroes as they explore across a virtual world of forests and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Giant Interactive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Giant Interactive Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. History
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Giant Interactive Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?