- The report contains detailed information about Geodesic Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Geodesic Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Geodesic Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Geodesic Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Geodesic Limited business.
About Geodesic Limited
Geodesic Information Systems Ltd. (Geodesic or the company) was incorporated in 1999 as a software solutions company. Geodesic has had a history marked with bright ideas, breakthrough thinking and path-breaking achievements. Geodesic, built to deliver high performance and cost effective IT solutions to customers and develop innovative products for the web has a strategy to focus its inventive capabilities across four key areas of the information technology space. They include:
Mundu Messenger is an Interoperable Instant Messaging tool that lets users communicate with one another instantly and seamlessly communicate across other major instant messaging services including AIM, ICQ, MSN and Yahoo. In addition to a robust client and server software architecture, Mundu aggregates and blends content from inside and outside the company; integrates disparate applications and intranet content & tools; personalizes information based on roles and permissions.
Bazar e-business is a shopping engine that's multi-merchant, multi location, multi-session and consumer centric; a basket of ready to use components to quickly set up a virtual marketplace; allows for customer experience across entire mall Product/Merchant/Price/Delivery mode comparison; currently powers hamarashop.net across 100+ merchants, over 200,000 products and 150+ brands; and are components used to set up instrumentexplorer.com in a short span of time.
e-commerce B2C integrated engine
Business-to-consumer (B2C) electronic commerce enterprises are information-driven entities that have some of the most extreme information technology solution requirements found in the commercial business world.
Geodesic e-bazaar offers users a simple and comprehensive way to build customized, effective e-commerce solutions. E-bazaar provides the application framework, together with sophisticated feedback mechanisms and analytical capabilities. E-bazaar allows e-commerce entities to quickly develop sites that optimize customer experience, encourage repeat business and forge tighter partner relationships.
e-transact B2B integrated engine
Key industry analysts have consistently valued and re-valued the enormous market opportunity available over the next several years in the business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce arena. Geodesic's bazaar provides the most comprehensive B2B portal solution to Internet B2B market B2B Architects to entirely leverage this incredible potential. The Bazaar-B2B Portal Solution 1.0-automates the business process for fastest time-to-market.
The bazaar portal engine for the Internet B2B market B2B Architects represents a complete phase in the development of a collaborative, commerce-enabled community that will consolidate the marketing and promotional power of industries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEODESIC LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEODESIC LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEODESIC LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEODESIC LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEODESIC LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Geodesic Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Geodesic Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Geodesic Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Geodesic Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Geodesic Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. GEODESIC LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEODESIC LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEODESIC LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEODESIC LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEODESIC LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEODESIC LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Geodesic Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Geodesic Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Geodesic Limited Major Shareholders
Geodesic Limited History
Geodesic Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Geodesic Limited Offices and Representations
Geodesic Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Geodesic Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Geodesic Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Geodesic Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Geodesic Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Geodesic Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Geodesic Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Geodesic Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Geodesic Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Geodesic Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Geodesic Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Geodesic Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?