- The report contains detailed information about Genpact Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genpact Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genpact Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genpact Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genpact Ltd. business.
About Genpact Ltd.
Genpact Limited engages in managing business processes for companies worldwide. The company provides a range of services to its clients. It groups its services into various categories, including finance and accounting; collections and customer service; banking, financial services and insurance; supply chain and procurement; analytics; re-engineering; enterprise application; software tools and automation; and IT infrastructure.
Finance and Accounting
The company provides finance and accounting, or F&A, services. Its finance and accounting services include transaction services such as accounts payable processing and receivables management; core accounting services, including preparation of International Financial Reporting Standards, U.S. GAAP and SEC-compliant financial statements; core operations services, including cash management, preparation of tax returns as well as decision support services which include cash flow analysis.
Collections and Customer Services
The companys collections and customer services are provided primarily in the areas of consumer finance, commercial finance and mortgage services. The companys collections services include a range of accounts receivable management services, such as early to late stage collections, skip-tracing, refunds, account reconciliation and other specialized services. In its collections services, the company acts as an agent; it does not acquire debts for its own account. The companys customer services include account servicing and customer care services such as handling customer queries, general servicing and dispute resolution. It provides voice and non-voice services. The company also provides origination and order management services.
Banking, Financial and Insurance Services
The company provides analytic, process and technology services to companies within the banking and financial services market. It covers phases of insurance business processes, including product development, sales and marketing, policy administration and claims management. It also handles corporate functions for insurance companies, including reporting and monitoring services for regulatory compliance, portfolio and performance review services and financial planning and tax services. The company offers services across three key insurance market segments, including life and annuities; property and casualty; and health.
Supply Chain and Procurement
The companys supply chain and procurement services include sourcing services, sales, inventory and operations planning services, logistics services and after market services. This often includes designing sourcing and procurement processes to control maverick buying, overhauling inventory planning systems to optimize inventory levels, designing and implementing logistics services that integrate disparate technology systems and provide dynamic digital dashboard reporting, or designing after-market service systems that ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations and enhance database integrity.
In addition to incorporating analytics into its other service offerings, the company views analytics as a service offering. Clients frequently have or can obtain data that can be used to assess business opportunities, mitigate risks, improve performance or otherwise improve their businesses.
Clients engage the companys re-engineering teams to provide a view of their organization and help determine business process needs at a strategic level, as well as at the execution level.
Enterprise Application Services
The company, with its enterprise application services, the company plan, design, build, test, implement, run and support software solutions for its clients. This include enterprise resource planning, or ERP, supply chain management, financial management and customer relationship management solutions, as well as testing, database administration and architecture services. The company also has significant expertise in Hyperion, SAS and Cognos, and platform support for ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft.
Software Tools and Automation
The companys software tools and automation
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENPACT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENPACT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENPACT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENPACT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENPACT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genpact Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genpact Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genpact Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genpact Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genpact Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENPACT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENPACT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENPACT LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENPACT LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENPACT LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENPACT LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genpact Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genpact Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genpact Ltd. Major Shareholders
Genpact Ltd. History
Genpact Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genpact Ltd. Offices and Representations
Genpact Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genpact Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genpact Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Genpact Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Genpact Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genpact Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genpact Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genpact Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Genpact Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Genpact Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genpact Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genpact Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?