- The report contains detailed information about Genesis Worldwide Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genesis Worldwide Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genesis Worldwide Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genesis Worldwide Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genesis Worldwide Inc. business.
About Genesis Worldwide Inc.
Genesis Worldwide Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and licenses light steel structural building technologies for the residential, commercial, and institutional building markets in Canada and internationally. It offers wall, floor, and truss kits; joist kits; OSB, plywood, densglass, and bamboo sheathing products; and EPS and XPS insulation products. In addition, it offers front office solutions, which include SalesBuilder, an Intranet based central repository to manage, synchronize, and coordinate various sales activities; ProposalBuilder, a sales proposal generator that enables users to create, track, and store customer proposals; VirtualDesigner, an advanced 3D modeling tool, which enables cost analysts to pre-model the building solution; and QuoteBuilder that translates VirtualDesigner files into a detailed cost summary. Further, the companys technology solutions include FrameBuilder, a structural design software application; GEM, a manufacturing and operations management solution, which provides access to genesis enterprise management (GEM) and is used to measure and track the manufacturing process; i2, an installation and field management solution that provides real time access to data and information from GEM; and TimeManager, a centralized time submission and reporting solution. It has a strategic alliance with China Perfect Machinery Industry Corp. Ltd. the company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Vaughan, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genesis Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genesis Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genesis Worldwide Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genesis Worldwide Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genesis Worldwide Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENESIS WORLDWIDE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Major Shareholders
Genesis Worldwide Inc. History
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Offices and Representations
Genesis Worldwide Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genesis Worldwide Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Genesis Worldwide Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Genesis Worldwide Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genesis Worldwide Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genesis Worldwide Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?