- The report contains detailed information about Fuze Box Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fuze Box Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fuze Box Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fuze Box Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fuze Box Inc. business.
About Fuze Box Inc.
CallWave, Inc. provides software-based communications application services that bridge calls across existing landline, mobile and Internet networks.
The companys legacy services add features and functionality to the telecommunications services used by mainstream consumers and small and home offices and are provided on a free trial or subscription basis. Its Phone Companion Software (PCS)-based services are delivered on its proprietary Enhanced Services Platform, which allows subscribers to manage calls across their existing landline, mobile and Internet networks. The companys services enable subscribers to receive, respond and manage calls or faxes on most communications devices without requiring them to purchase or install additional hardware, purchase additional telecommunications services, change their phone number, or switch their service provider.
The companys Enhanced Services Platform intercepts inbound phone and fax calls to its subscribers and is able to redirect these calls to the devices or access points selected by the subscribers using their existing telecommunications lines. In addition, the Enhanced Services Platform enables to provide virtual phone and fax numbers to subscribers who then can publish multiple phone or fax numbers for use with a single phone line. As of June 30, 2008, the company had approximately 485,000 paying subscribers for its services.
The companys new web collaboration and messaging platform, which was launched on September 17, 2008, is called FUZE. FUZE is a browser-based solution that leverages its telephony foundation and enables enterprise-class, cross-platform collaboration, presence, real-time messaging and conferencing with features including high-resolution visuals, high-definition audio and synchronized video and imagery between browsers anywhere in the world. FUZE works with desktops, laptops and most smart phones. The target customers for FUZE are enterprises, small- and medium-enterprises (SMEs) as well as mobile professionals.
Services and Technology Architecture
The company has designed and developed its technology architecture for its new unified communications software to satisfy the interactive communications requirements of a range of customers. It provides a number of on-demand web-collaboration services that dont require the users to download any software. The companys web-collaboration services are delivered through a hosted model built on top of Amazons EC2 cloud computing technology that would allow the company infinite scalability without the need to invest in or build out data centers.
The companys Legacy technology is delivered by its desktop based Phone Companion Software (PCS) through its proprietary Enhanced Services Platform. Its wholly owned subsidiary Liberty Telecom, a competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), provides the company with proprietary call routing and switching technology. The companys Enhanced Services Platform intercepts inbound calls from traditional landline, wireless and IP-based networks, manages and filters calls and delivers calls to its subscribers on landline telephones, mobile phones and personal computers. The companys platform contains various component applications, or communications applets, which the company bundle into customized services to address the needs of its different target markets.
The company launched its new enterprise-class collaboration, presence and real time communications product called FUZE in September 2008 in New York at the Web 2.0 Expo New York and Interop New York 2008 tradeshows. FUZE allows customers to meet online and bridges the gulf between the office and mobile devices. With FUZE, customers are able to collaborate with clients and their teams instantly from anywhere and on any device. The companys new FUZE platform incorporates high fidelity conferencing and enterprise-class security and reliability. FUZE also integrates federated IM across all IM platforms, is presence enabled and syncs with Microsoft Outlook so meetings are easy to schedule and coordinate.
CallWave acquired the assets of WebMessenger in August 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUZE BOX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUZE BOX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUZE BOX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUZE BOX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUZE BOX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fuze Box Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fuze Box Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fuze Box Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fuze Box Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fuze Box Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUZE BOX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUZE BOX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUZE BOX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUZE BOX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUZE BOX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUZE BOX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fuze Box Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fuze Box Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fuze Box Inc. Major Shareholders
Fuze Box Inc. History
Fuze Box Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fuze Box Inc. Offices and Representations
Fuze Box Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fuze Box Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fuze Box Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fuze Box Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fuze Box Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fuze Box Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fuze Box Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fuze Box Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fuze Box Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fuze Box Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fuze Box Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fuze Box Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?