- The report contains detailed information about Fundtech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fundtech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fundtech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fundtech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fundtech Ltd. business.
About Fundtech Ltd.
Fundtech Ltd. provides financial transaction processing software solutions for financial institutions in Israel and internationally.
The companys solutions are grouped into four categories: payment processing; bbp; electronic invoice presentment and payments; and cash management products. The first three categories are transaction processing solutions, which enable banks to automate the payment and settlement (inclusive of foreign exchange settlements) processes and provide real-time transaction processing capabilities and electronic presentment capabilities to financial institutions and their customers. The fourth category, cash management products, enable corporate clients to communicate with their financial institutions for the purpose of initiating payments, making inquiries, and managing their activities with the financial institutions.
Products and Services
The companys products and related services are designed to integrate elements of the electronic payments cycle. Its products facilitate various aspects of the electronic payments and banking cycle, including payment initiation, electronic balance reporting, account reconciliation, real-time account balance verification, and other auditing and reporting functionality. In addition, its products offers graphical user interfaces.
The company provides products and services that link banks to domestic and international payment networks. In the United States, its products connect banks to the Federal Reserve Systems FedLine, which has approximately 7,500 banks connected. On a global basis, the company provides banks with the capability to link to the SWIFT network for communicating cross-border transactions. SWIFT has approximately 7,000 banks in approximately 200 countries connected to their global network. The company is also a provider in global settlements through the CLS Banks Continuous Linked Settlement System (CLS).
The companys major products include ACCESS Banking, CASHplus, PAYplus USA, PAYplus for CLS, Global PAYplus, Global CASHplus, Global PAYplus-SP, and Recovery Services for disaster recovery service bureau solutions and related services.
PAYplus USA is a funds transfer solution used to connect a financial institutions wire transfer room with the Federal Reserves FedWire system. The company's target market includes banks operating in the United States that do not need a global payment solution, including U.S.-based banks, thrifts, savings and loans and international agency banks operating in the United States.
PAYplus USA supports payment processing, risk management, and regulatory compliance for U.S. financial institutions that utilize the Federal Reserve Banks FedWire system for high value payments. PAYplus USA also offers the same functionalities for international multi-currency payments of international banks operating in the United States. PAYplus USA provides financial institutions with funds transfer capacity.
The companys Global PAYplus provides institutions with a real-time global view of their payments activity. This multi-tiered system addresses the needs of both local and global payment processes. At the local level, Global PAYplus employs a client/server funds transfer payment system that supports both the local payment processing, and risk management and regulatory compliance for the local clearing systems. At the global level, Global PAYplus aggregates worldwide payment activity. Global PAYplus is a multi-platform system supporting both UNIX and Microsoft operating systems that employ open technology standards. The system features security and multi-currency capabilities.
Global PAYplus-Services Platform
The companys Global PAYplus Services Platform provides financial institutions the ability to implement SOA services in payments, cash management, and financial supply chain within either a pre-configured service platform or in the form of a payments hub integrating the institutions legacy systems into a homogeneous rules-based services platform. The services handle multiple payment types globally and use the payments power of its Global PAYplus s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUNDTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUNDTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUNDTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUNDTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUNDTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fundtech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fundtech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fundtech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fundtech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fundtech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUNDTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUNDTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUNDTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUNDTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUNDTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUNDTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fundtech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fundtech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fundtech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fundtech Ltd. History
Fundtech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fundtech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fundtech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fundtech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fundtech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fundtech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fundtech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fundtech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fundtech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fundtech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fundtech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fundtech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fundtech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fundtech Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?