- The report contains detailed information about FSBM Holdings Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FSBM Holdings Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FSBM Holdings Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FSBM Holdings Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FSBM Holdings Bhd business.
About FSBM Holdings Bhd
FSBM Holdings Berhad, together with its subsidiaries, distributes computers, computer related products, and education related products, as well as provides related services. The company also develops software applications; provides car park management and property management services; offers communication and networking services; and engages in the development and delivery of multimedia learning and teaching products and services for schools and teachers. In addition, it provides ICT and systems integration services; develops and provides study plans, programs, and courses; provides telecommunication infrastructure; and engages in contents syndication and distribution, contents aggregation, channel development, electronic programming, consultancy, and design activities. Further, the company engages in the development of intelligent city, and municipal and building solutions, as well as provides related system engineering services; and development of multimedia learning and teaching products and services. It principally operates in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and British Virgin Islands. The company was formerly known as Fujitsu Systems Business (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and changed its name to FSBM Holdings Berhad in 2001. FSBM Holdings was incorporated in 1984 and is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FSBM Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FSBM Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FSBM Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FSBM Holdings Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FSBM Holdings Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FSBM HOLDINGS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FSBM Holdings Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FSBM Holdings Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FSBM Holdings Bhd Major Shareholders
FSBM Holdings Bhd History
FSBM Holdings Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FSBM Holdings Bhd Offices and Representations
FSBM Holdings Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FSBM Holdings Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FSBM Holdings Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
FSBM Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
FSBM Holdings Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FSBM Holdings Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FSBM Holdings Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FSBM Holdings Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
FSBM Holdings Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
FSBM Holdings Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FSBM Holdings Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FSBM Holdings Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?