- The report contains detailed information about Franklin Wireless Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Franklin Wireless Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Franklin Wireless Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Franklin Wireless Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Franklin Wireless Corp. business.
About Franklin Wireless Corp.
Franklin Wireless Corp. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of broadband high speed wireless data communication products, such as third generation (3G) and fourth generation (G) wireless modules and modems.
The company focuses primarily on wireless broadband universal serial bus (USB) modems, which provide a way for consumers to connect to wireless broadband networks from laptop or desktop computers.
The companys wireless products are based on evolution data optimized technology (EV-DO technology) of code division multiple access (CDMA), high-speed packet access technology (HSPA technology) of wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA), worldwide interoperability for microwave access (WiMAX) based on the IEEE 802.16 standard, and long term evolution (LTE).
The company supplies both CDMA EVDO Rev A and dual-mode (CDMA Rev A/WiMAX) Universal Serial Bus (USB) modems. Its mobile broadband and data products include various wireless USB modems, as well as Wi-Fi hotspot routers (which operate over WiMAX or CDMA networks) and embedded modules. The companys products provide consumers with a way in which to wirelessly connect to the Internet from laptop or desktop computers. These high-speed devices support the viewing of Web pages, sending and receiving email with large file attachments, as well as downloading pictures, videos, and music content.
Dual-mode (3G and 4G) USB modems: These devices, when plugged into the USB port of laptop or desktop computers, provide a way for consumers to connect to 3G or 4G wireless broadband networks.
Single mode USB modems: Operate over various networks, including CDMA EVDO Rev A and HSPA.
The company offers stand-alone modems for machine-to-machine and other vertical markets with a need for an Internet connection, such as a kiosk or other remote location, where no cable or DSL service exists.
Hotspot Routers: Embedded Wi-Fi hotspot routers that operate over CDMA EVDO Rev A or WiMAX Wave II networks.
Embedded Modules: These are single mode devices whose primary market is original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) who seek an embedded module solution for their wireless data applications
In October 2009, the company completed the acquisition of approximately 50.6% of the outstanding capital stock of Diffon Corporation, a South Korean corporation (Diffon). The purpose of the acquisition is to acquire a significant interest in a facility in South Korea that provides design, development, and manufacturing services to the company for high speed wireless data communication products including 3G and 4G wireless modules and modems. Diffon performs research and development functions and outsources its manufacturing process to third parties.
The company markets its products directly to wireless operators, and indirectly through strategic partners and distributors. Its USB modems are certified by Sprint, Comcast Cable, Cox, Clearwire, Time Warner Cable, and other wireless operators located in the United States and also by wireless operators located in other Caribbean and South American countries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Franklin Wireless Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Franklin Wireless Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Franklin Wireless Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Franklin Wireless Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Franklin Wireless Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FRANKLIN WIRELESS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Franklin Wireless Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Franklin Wireless Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Franklin Wireless Corp. Major Shareholders
Franklin Wireless Corp. History
Franklin Wireless Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Franklin Wireless Corp. Offices and Representations
Franklin Wireless Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Franklin Wireless Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Franklin Wireless Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Franklin Wireless Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Franklin Wireless Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Franklin Wireless Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Franklin Wireless Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Franklin Wireless Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Franklin Wireless Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Franklin Wireless Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Franklin Wireless Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Franklin Wireless Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?