- The report contains detailed information about Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. business.
About Formula Systems (1985) Ltd.
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as a global information technology (IT) solutions and services company. The company is principally engaged in providing software consulting services, developing proprietary software products, and providing computer-based business solutions. It delivers its solutions in approximately 50 countries worldwide to customers with IT services needs.
The company operates in two principal business areas, IT services and proprietary software solutions.
The company designs and implements IT solutions. It provides its IT services across the full system development life cycle, including definition of business requirements, system analysis, technical specifications, coding, testing, training, implementation, and maintenance. The company performs its projects on-site or at its own facilities.
Proprietary Software Solutions
The company designs, develops, and markets proprietary software solutions for sale in selected niche markets worldwide. It also assists the members of its group to form teaming agreements with strategic partners to develop a presence in international markets.
Matrix IT Ltd. operates as an integration and information technology services company in Israel. Matrix provides advanced IT services to approximately 500 customers in the Israeli market. Matrix also markets in Israel software and hardware products manufactured by a range of international manufacturers.
Areas of Operation
Matrix is active in four principal areas: software solutions and services, software distribution, infrastructure solutions and hardware products, and training and assimilation.
Software solutions and services: Matrix provides software services, software development projects, outsourcing, integration of software systems and services in accordance with its customers specific needs. Matrix also provides upgrading and expansion of existing software systems. Matrix software solutions and services include the following components: development of customer software systems; customization of software developed by Matrix or by third parties to provide a response to customers requirements; systems assimilation; offshore and domestic services, mainly for software developments and quality assurance and software testing; and integration of all or part of these components. The scope of work invested in each individual component varies from one customer to the other, based on each customers specific requirements.
Software distribution: Matrixs operations in this area include sales and support of software products of worldwide vendors in various categories, such as customer relationship management (CRM); master data management (MDM); information technology systems management and business service management products (ITSM); open-source software products for operating systems (Red-Hat Linux) and application servers (J-Boss); virtualization software products, product for content management; software products for business intelligence (BI); data warehouses and extract/transform/load (ETL); software products for integration; database systems; software products for knowledge management; and software development and testing tools.
Infrastructure solutions and hardware products: Matrixs operations in this area include supply of infrastructure solutions for computer and communication systems; sales and marketing of PCs, laptops, Intel servers, peripheral equipment, operating systems, servers and workstations operating on Unix and Linux operating systems, and sales and marketing of storage and backup systems for computer systems, such as HP and IBM; and maintenance for computers and peripheral equipment, lab services, and a help desk.
Training and assimilation: Matrix operates technological training and qualification centers providing advanced professional courses for hi-tech personnel, training and assimilation of computer systems, applications courses, professional training, soft-skills training, and training for capital market operations.
Matrix provides solutions, services and products primarily to the fol
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORMULA SYSTEMS (1985) LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Major Shareholders
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. History
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Offices and Representations
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?