- The report contains detailed information about Forlink Software Corp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Forlink Software Corp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Forlink Software Corp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Forlink Software Corp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Forlink Software Corp Inc. business.
About Forlink Software Corp Inc.
Forlink Software Corporation Inc. provides e-business application solutions and IT outsourcing services in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company, through its subsidiaries, offers its clients business information management consulting and planning, application software design, agency and integrated application services for the third partys software and other online application services. The company also offers the For-series of software products. Its clients are mainly in the telecom and logistics industries, as well as government agencies.
The company also invested in companies in logistics, finance and information technology (IT) industries. The application platforms used by these companies are supported by its integrated application systems, software, and IT outsourcing services.
Products and Solutions
The companys application solutions are developed on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platforms.
For-EAI: For-EAI is an e-business application integration platform based on SOA, including basic components (SSO, workflow) and product components (For-Mail, ForCRM, ForOA) and mobile-commerce application technologies.
For-Online: For-Online is a SaaS operating platform designed to deliver application services over the Internet. The applications that can be delivered over the Internet include many of its primary products, such as ForOA and ForCRM.
For-eMarket: Forlink bulk stock electronic transaction system is an online exchange system designed to facilitate the matching of vendors and sellers on electronic trading market.
ForOSS: Forlink Operation Support System is the companys solution for Business & Operation Support Systems (BSS/OSS) for e-business carriers and telecom carriers, and is consist of software products designed to support existing and expanding business operations of these companies. ForOSS supports billing, customer care, customer relation management, accounting, decision support and other internal functionalities.
Technology Development Partners: These partners provide technology (through licensing or other arrangements) for the companys solutions or for joint development. Its major technology development partners include HP, Oracle, BEA, IONA, Redhat, and Redflag-linux.
Marketing and Product Partners: These partners provide products and/or technology that are bundled with the companys solutions and products for marketing purposes. Its marketing and product partners include HP, Intel, IBM, Oracle, Lenovo, and Digital China.
Distribution Partners: These partners distribute the companys solutions and products to its customers. Its distribution partner is Beijing Federal.
The companys customers include Beijing Mobile Communication Company and Guangxi Caexpo International Trade and Logistics Co., Ltd.
The companys principal competitors in application integration services include AsiaInfo and Digital China. Its principal competitors in the SaaS field include UFSOFT and MYCRM.
Forlink Software Corporation Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Forlink Software Corp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Forlink Software Corp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Forlink Software Corp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Forlink Software Corp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Forlink Software Corp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORLINK SOFTWARE CORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Major Shareholders
Forlink Software Corp Inc. History
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Offices and Representations
Forlink Software Corp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Forlink Software Corp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Forlink Software Corp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Forlink Software Corp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Forlink Software Corp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Forlink Software Corp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?