- The report contains detailed information about Forex International Trading Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Forex International Trading Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Forex International Trading Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Forex International Trading Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Forex International Trading Corp. business.
About Forex International Trading Corp.
Forex International Trading Corp. offers foreign currency market trading to professionals and retail clients over its web-based trading systems.
The company offers online brokerage services in financial instruments using Forex trading platform. Forex's targeted customer base for brokerage services includes active individual, professional, and institutional traders.
The company also provides a demo trading system and an e-learning center that may be accessed by registering on the website. It intends to develop, market, and operate a software system delivering foreign exchange services to the public through the Internet. The company would offer an electronic trading platform which integrates strategy trading tools, historical and streaming real-time market data, and direct-access order-routing and execution.
The company allows clients to be directly, through Triple 8 subsidiaries or their affiliates, connected to market prices. Under the method, clients are able to trade at market prices with the addition of a predefined and fixed commission. This allows clients to be directly connected to very competitive market prices.
The company has two websites: the corporate website, www.forex-international-trading.com, and the trading platform, (under the affiliate licensing agreement) www.4xint.com.
The companys targeted customer base for brokerage services includes active individual, professional, and institutional traders.
Forex International Trading Corp. was founded in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Forex International Trading Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Forex International Trading Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Forex International Trading Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Forex International Trading Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Forex International Trading Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOREX INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Forex International Trading Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Forex International Trading Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Forex International Trading Corp. Major Shareholders
Forex International Trading Corp. History
Forex International Trading Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Forex International Trading Corp. Offices and Representations
Forex International Trading Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Forex International Trading Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Forex International Trading Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Forex International Trading Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Forex International Trading Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Forex International Trading Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Forex International Trading Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Forex International Trading Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Forex International Trading Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Forex International Trading Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Forex International Trading Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Forex International Trading Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?