- The report contains detailed information about Forecross Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Forecross Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Forecross Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Forecross Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Forecross Corp. business.
About Forecross Corp.
Forecross Corp is a software company that has been in business since 1982. The company develops, markets and sells sophisticated software and associated services to large organizations for the automated conversion (migration) of existing business software applications to new computing environments.
The company has licensed and delivered its products and ancillary services to customers throughout North America, and in Taiwan, France, Belgium, Germany, and South Africa. Historically, customers have included Aetna Life Insurance, AT&T, Bank of America NT&SA, Bank of Montreal, Bear Stearns & Co., IBM Corporation, Home Savings of America, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, New Brunswick Telephone, Price Waterhouse LLP, Royal Bank of Canada, Charles Schwab & Company, Inc., and Union Gas Corporation. Recent and current customers include Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., University of California, San Diego, Ciber, Inc., Electronic Data Systems Corporation, BDM International (now part of TRW Inc.), Harris Trust and Savings Bank, and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. The companys products are designed to automate up to 100% of the conversion of an existing application.
During 1999, the company added two new products aimed at extending the scope of its conversion solution offerings. One tool, called 'TestSentinel', is used to test the converted applications to ensure that they are functionally equivalent to their un-converted counterparts. The second tool, called 'SourceSentinel', is aimed at ensuring that coding standards and rules that are implemented when programs are originally developed remain in force as those programs go through the normal life cycle of on-going maintenance and enhancements. These tools are currently offered as services only.
COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
The company has developed nine migration products. Migration products are named by reference to the source language or database and the target language or database:
Convert/IDMS-DC to CICS (user interface language conversion); Convert/ADSO to COBOL (language conversion); Convert/IDMS-DB to SQL (database conversion); Convert/VSAM to SQL (database conversion); Convert/CSP to COBOL (language conversion); Redirect II COBOL/VS to COBOL II (language conversion); IMSADF II to Cross System Product Migration Facility (language conversion); Convert/IMSADF II to APS/COBOL (language conversion) and Fastforward/VSAM to SUPRA (database conversion).
The company competes with software vendors such as Allen Systems Group, Inc.'s tools for application re-engineering, and Carleton Corporation's software to support data migration.
The company competes with Service organizations such as accounting firms and companies like Perot Systems, EDS, IBM, Computer Horizons Corporation, Case Consult, GmbH and Computer Task Group, which offer conversion services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORECROSS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORECROSS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORECROSS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORECROSS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORECROSS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Forecross Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Forecross Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Forecross Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Forecross Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Forecross Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORECROSS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORECROSS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORECROSS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORECROSS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORECROSS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORECROSS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Forecross Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Forecross Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Forecross Corp. Major Shareholders
Forecross Corp. History
Forecross Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Forecross Corp. Offices and Representations
Forecross Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Forecross Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Forecross Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Forecross Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Forecross Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Forecross Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Forecross Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Forecross Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Forecross Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Forecross Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Forecross Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Forecross Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?