- The report contains detailed information about Finet Group Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Finet Group Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Finet Group Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Finet Group Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Finet Group Ltd business.
About Finet Group Ltd
Finet Holdings Corporation (the Company), a Delaware corporation, was organized in 1988 as William & Clarissa, Inc to develop and market upscale children's skin care products. The Company formed through Finet Corporation, a California corporation (Finet) is a mortgage broker.
After initial public offering of its shares in 1989, it was unable to compete against large, well capitalized, national firms that rapidly came to market with competing products and promotions. In 1991, the Company voluntarily reorganized and discontinued that business.
In December, 1991, through an exchange of stock, Finex Corporation, a mortgage brokerage firm, became a wholly owned subsidiary. Shortly thereafter, the Company was renamed Finet Holdings Corporation and Finex Corporation was renamed Finet Corporation (Finet).
Finet was founded in 1990 and began operations in 1991. It was a technology oriented mortgage brokerage firm that developed an integrated, computer based loan information and delivery system to provide its loan agents with a portable, point-of-sale presentation of a competitive array of lenders, loan products and settlement services, and an electronically enhanced loan application, processing and closing system that could be delivered on-site in Realtor offices.
After acquiring Finet, the Company dropped the Realtor focus of its service strategy and changed its growth strategy toward franchising. Eight Company owned branch offices were then opened around the San Francisco Bay Area.
On December 31, 1996 Finet acquired its two of its active subsidiaries, Monument Mortgage, Inc. (MMI) and Preference America Mortgage Network (PAMN) in a transaction accounting for as a reverse acquisition.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FINET GROUP LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FINET GROUP LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FINET GROUP LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FINET GROUP LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FINET GROUP LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Finet Group Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Finet Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Finet Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Finet Group Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Finet Group Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. FINET GROUP LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FINET GROUP LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FINET GROUP LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FINET GROUP LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FINET GROUP LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FINET GROUP LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Finet Group Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Finet Group Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Finet Group Ltd Major Shareholders
Finet Group Ltd History
Finet Group Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Finet Group Ltd Offices and Representations
Finet Group Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Finet Group Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Finet Group Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Finet Group Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Finet Group Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Finet Group Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Finet Group Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Finet Group Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Finet Group Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Finet Group Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Finet Group Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Finet Group Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?