- The report contains detailed information about Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. business.
About Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. provides technology solutions, processing services, and information-based services to the financial services industry. The company offers financial institution core processing, card issuer, and transaction processing services, including the NYCE Network, a national electronic funds transfer (EFT) network.
The company conducts its operations through three segments, Financial Solutions Group (FSG); Payment Solutions Group (PSG); and International Solutions Group (ISG).
Financial Solutions Group
The Financial Solutions Group focus on providing software and services for the core processing, customer channel, treasury, cash management, and wealth management operations of its financial institution customers in North America. The company services the core and related ancillary processing needs of North American banks, credit unions, automotive financial companies, commercial lenders, and independent community, and savings institutions. FIS offers a selection of in-house and outsourced solutions to banking customers that span the range of asset sizes.
Core Processing and Ancillary Applications: The companys core processing software applications are designed to run critical banking processes for its financial institution clients, including deposit and lending systems, customer management, and other central management systems. It also offers various services that are ancillary to the primary applications, including branch automation, back office support systems, and compliance support. In addition, its wealth management services offer a set of Internet-enabled services to financial services providers that address the specific needs of the wealthy, affluent, and emerging affluent markets, as well as commercial clients. These solutions address asset and liability aggregation, trust and investment account management, client and regulatory reporting, and employee retirement benefit services. The company also offers an application suite that assists automotive finance institutions in evaluating loan applications and credit risk, and allows automotive finance institutions to manage their loan and lease portfolios.
Channel Solutions: The companys suite of retail delivery applications enables financial institutions to integrate and streamline customer-facing operations and back-office processes, thereby improving customer interaction across all channels (branch offices, Internet, ATM, and call centers). The companys electronic banking services are utilized by approximately 2,100 financial institutions to offer Internet banking services to their customers. Its consumer electronic banking and business Internet banking provide a set of cash management capabilities, enabling customers to manage banking and payments through the Internet, mobile devices, accounting software, and telephone. The company's corporate electronic banking solutions provide commercial treasury capabilities, including cash management services and multi-bank and collection, and disbursement services that address the specialized needs of corporate customers. FIS systems provide accounting and reconciliation for such transactions, serving as the system of record and providing full regulatory compliance, risk assessment, and fraud management tools.
Decision and Risk Management Solutions: The companys decision solutions offer a spectrum of options that cover the account lifecycle from helping to identify qualified account applicants to managing mature customer accounts and fraud. The companys applications include know-your-customer, new account decisioning, new account opening, account and transaction management, fraud management, and collections. The companys risk management services utilize its proprietary risk management models and data sources to assist in detecting fraud and assessing the risk of opening a new account or accepting a check at either the point-of-sale, a physical branch location, or through the Internet. Its systems utilize a combination of advanced authentication procedures, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence modeling and proprietary and shared databases to assess
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. History
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?