- The report contains detailed information about FFastfill plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for FFastfill plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The FFastfill plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes FFastfill plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of FFastfill plc business.
About FFastfill plc
FFastFill Plc engages in the provision of Software as a Service (SaaS) software for use in the financial markets worldwide. It designs and delivers application services that provide application functionality for retail and institutional clients allowing intermediaries and their clients to manage trading and financial risk in a range of products and exchanges. The company primarily offers front office applications, such as TradingPro and TrackingPro for providing order routing, pre trade risk, execution, and order book management to banks and brokers, proprietary traders, corporates, hedge funds, and retail end users. It provides SEALS that offers an approach to middle office functionality through exception based processing and a work-flow based GUI for financial institutions. The company also offers Eclipse, a post trade processing back office solution that processes listed derivatives, equities, foreign exchange, fixed income, CFD, spread betting, and OTC instruments and is used by global banks, general clearing and non-clearing brokers, and on the buy side a range of asset and pension fund managers, stock brokers, proprietary trading firms, and retail brokers; and MarginClick, an Internet enabled ASP margin calculator for global exchange traded derivatives, which provides users of derivative and other financial products from end users, such as hedge funds, asset managers, institutions, and retail users through to banks, brokers, FCMs, exchanges, and clearing houses with a reconciliation and risk management tool. FFastfill also develops a risk tool, RiskPro, which incorporates both pre and post trade risk management. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FFASTFILL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FFASTFILL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FFASTFILL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FFASTFILL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FFASTFILL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. FFastfill plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of FFastfill plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of FFastfill plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. FFastfill plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. FFastfill plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FFASTFILL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FFASTFILL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FFASTFILL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FFASTFILL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FFASTFILL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FFASTFILL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
FFastfill plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
FFastfill plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
FFastfill plc Major Shareholders
FFastfill plc History
FFastfill plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
FFastfill plc Offices and Representations
FFastfill plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
FFastfill plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
FFastfill plc Capital Market Snapshot
FFastfill plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
FFastfill plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
FFastfill plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
FFastfill plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
FFastfill plc 1-year Stock Charts
FFastfill plc 5-year Stock Charts
FFastfill plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
FFastfill plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
FFastfill plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?