- The report contains detailed information about Fair Isaac Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fair Isaac Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fair Isaac Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fair Isaac Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fair Isaac Corp. business.
About Fair Isaac Corp.
Fair Isaac Corporation provides analytic, software, and data management products and services that enable businesses to automate, improve, and connect decisions. The company provides a range of analytical solutions, credit scoring, and credit account management products and services to banks, credit reporting agencies, credit card processing agencies, insurers, retailers, and healthcare organizations.
As of September 30, 2009, the company categorized its products and services into four segments: Strategy Machine Solutions; Scoring Solutions; Professional Services; and Analytic Software Tools.
STRATEGY MACHINE SOLUTIONS
The Strategy Machine Solutions segment comprises preconfigured decision management applications designed for a specific type of business problem or process, such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud and insurance claims management. This segment also includes its myFICO solutions for consumers.
Marketing Strategy Machine Solutions
The company's primary strategy machine offering for marketing is its FICO Precision Marketing Manager. The Precision Marketing Manager solution is a suite of products, capabilities and services designed to integrate the technology and analytic services needed to perform context-sensitive customer acquisition, cross-selling, and retention programs. The Precision Marketing Manager solution enables companies that offer multiple products and use multiple channels (companies, such as large financial institutions, consumer branded goods companies, pharmaceutical companies, retail merchants and hospitality companies) to execute customer interactions. Services offered under the Precision Marketing Manager brand name include customer data integration services; services that enable real-time marketing through direct consumer interaction channels; campaign management and optimization services; interactive tools that automate the design, execution, and collection of customer response data across multiple channels; and customer data collection, management, and profiling services.
The company's marketing products and services are designed for specific industries, such as retail. A product for retailers is its FICO Retail Action Manager, which determines the optimal products to recommend to consumers based on purchase propensity.
Originations Strategy Machine Solutions
The company provides solutions that enable banks, credit unions, finance companies, installment lenders, and other companies to automate and improve the processing of requests for credit or service. The companys solutions include the Web-based FICO LiquidCredit service, which is primarily focused on credit decisions and is offered primarily to mid-tier banking institutions. In addition, the company offers FICO Capstone Decision Manager, an end-user software solution for application decisioning and processing; and FICO Capstone Decision Accelerator, a rules-based application based on its FICO Blaze Advisor business rules management system. The company also offers custom and consortium-based credit risk and application fraud models.
Customer Management Strategy Machine Solutions
The companys customer management products and services enable businesses to automate and improve decisions on their existing customers. These solutions help businesses decide which customers to cross-sell, what additional products and services to offer, whether customer risk levels have increased or decreased, when and how much to change a customers credit line, what pricing adjustments to make in response to account performance or promotional goals, and how to treat delinquent and high-risk accounts. The company provides customer management solutions for:
Banking: In banking, the companys primary account and customer management product is the FICO TRIAD Customer Manager. The solution is an adaptive control system, so named because it enables businesses to adapt to changing business and internal conditions by designing and testing new strategies in a champion/challenger environment. The companys latest version of the TRIAD system enables users to manage risk and communications at bot
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FAIR ISAAC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FAIR ISAAC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FAIR ISAAC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FAIR ISAAC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FAIR ISAAC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fair Isaac Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fair Isaac Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fair Isaac Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fair Isaac Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fair Isaac Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FAIR ISAAC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FAIR ISAAC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FAIR ISAAC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FAIR ISAAC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FAIR ISAAC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FAIR ISAAC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fair Isaac Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fair Isaac Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fair Isaac Corp. Major Shareholders
Fair Isaac Corp. History
Fair Isaac Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fair Isaac Corp. Offices and Representations
Fair Isaac Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fair Isaac Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fair Isaac Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Fair Isaac Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fair Isaac Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fair Isaac Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fair Isaac Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fair Isaac Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Fair Isaac Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Fair Isaac Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fair Isaac Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fair Isaac Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?