- The report contains detailed information about Exprivia SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Exprivia SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Exprivia SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Exprivia SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Exprivia SpA business.
About Exprivia SpA
Exprivia S.p.A develops solutions based on the third party software platforms in enterprise resource planning, business intelligence, SOA, customer relationship management, and financial sectors. It engages in the design, development, and management of call centre, contact centre, and help desk installations and infrastructure, as well as in the distribution of the relative services; and the creation and supply of information technology (IT) products and solutions with an added value for the defense and space, services, local, and central public administration markets. The company also engages in the design, production, development, and sale of software applications and evolved services for the voice recognition field; provision of professional services distributed on SAP applications with particular penetration of the industrial, and oil and gas sectors; and the development and management of IT systems applications based on proprietary solutions and Web-oriented technologies for health service and local public administration. In addition, it engages in the supply of software project development and professional services, principally SAP platform; organizing and managing specialist seminars for specific training courses for companies and public administration; the supply of manufacturing execution system services and solutions for the manufacturing market; and the supply of professional services. The companys services also include system integration, projects, advice, and outsourcing and application management. It serves banking and finance, industry, telecommunications, utilities, transport, public administration, and health markets. Exprivia S.p.A is headquartered in Molfetta, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXPRIVIA SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXPRIVIA SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXPRIVIA SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXPRIVIA SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXPRIVIA SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Exprivia SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Exprivia SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Exprivia SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Exprivia SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Exprivia SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. EXPRIVIA SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXPRIVIA SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXPRIVIA SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXPRIVIA SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXPRIVIA SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXPRIVIA SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Exprivia SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Exprivia SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Exprivia SpA Major Shareholders
Exprivia SpA History
Exprivia SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Exprivia SpA Offices and Representations
Exprivia SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Exprivia SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Exprivia SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Exprivia SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Exprivia SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Exprivia SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Exprivia SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Exprivia SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Exprivia SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Exprivia SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Exprivia SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Exprivia SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?