- The report contains detailed information about Exlservice Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Exlservice Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Exlservice Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Exlservice Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Exlservice Holdings, Inc. business.
About Exlservice Holdings, Inc.
ExlService Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides outsourcing and transformation services primarily in the United States and the United Kingdom. The companys outsourcing services provide integrated front-, middle- and back-office process outsourcing services. Outsourcing services involve the transfer to the company of select business operations of a client, such as claims processing, finance and accounting and customer service, after which the company administers and manages the operations for its client on an ongoing basis. The company also offers various transformation service offerings that include decision analytics, risk and financial management, and operations and process excellence.
The companys outsourcing services are structured around industry-focused business process outsourcing (BPO) services, such as insurance, utilities, banking and financial services, and transportation and logistics, as well as cross-industry BPO services, such as finance and accounting services, collection services, and customer services.
Insurance Services: Within the life insurance, property and casualty insurance, health insurance, and retirement services business lines, the company provides services in the areas of claims processing, premium and benefit administration, agency management, account reconciliation, policy research, policy servicing, and customer service.
Utilities: The company provides back-office processing for customer operations, including metering-related services and billing, value recovery operations, customer transfers and address changes, sales support, account reconciliation, and collections.
Banking and Financial Services: The company engages in servicing and processing various banking products, including residential mortgage lending, consumer finance, retail banking, credit cards, transaction services, and other banking services. The companys activities include customer service, transaction processing, underwriting support, documentation management, loss mitigation, administering reverse mortgage products, and collateral monitoring.
Transportation and Logistics: The company has developed and acquired expertise in processing transactions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, transloading, transportation management, and international logistics services. The companys activities include freight bill audit, bill corrections, reference audit, bill entry, cargo claims, and payment processing.
Finance and Accounting Services: The company provides certain finance and accounting services, including accounts payable, research, reconciliation of accounts, and lock-box accounting.
Collections and Credit Operations: The company uses its proprietary skip-tracing tool to access location information instantly through multiple Websites to trace people who have moved or absconded without notice to avoid paying debts. The company offers a range of collection processes, including credit card receivables, mortgage loan payments and business-to-business insurance premium collections, as well as dialer management services, both on its proprietary systems and client systems.
Customer Services: The company provides various customer management services, including e-mail management, customer service, and Web- and voice-based customer interaction functions.
In addition to its outsourcing services, the company offers various transformation services that include decision analytics services, risk and financial management services, and operations and process excellence services. The companys transformation services have enabled the company to expand its client base by providing complementary service offerings to its clients and also to migrate clients into its longer-term BPO services. The company also provides annuity-based transformation services, which are engagements that are contracted for one to three year terms. The company actively cross-sells and, where appropriate, integrates its transformation services with its BPO services as part of an integrated solution for its clients.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Exlservice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Exlservice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXLSERVICE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. History
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?