- The report contains detailed information about Eurosport Active World Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eurosport Active World Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eurosport Active World Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eurosport Active World Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eurosport Active World Corp. business.
About Eurosport Active World Corp.
Eurosport Active World Corp. operates as a development stage company. It provides web site development services through a wholly owned subsidiary eNvitro.com, Inc., and web site and e-mail hosting services through a wholly owned subsidiary OSRS Communications, Inc.
The companys subsidiary eNvitro provides an integrated service offering consisting of web site design, information architectures and user-interfaces, and customization of software necessary to implement its web site designs. eNvitro primarily uses Internet-based technologies to create digital communications designs for the World Wide web.
The companys subsidiary OSRS Communications operates as an offsite, remote server to host web sites and e-mail accounts for related parties. OSRS's services include providing the computer hardware, software, network technology, and systems management necessary to offer its customers comprehensive, outsourced web site hosting services.
OSRS owns and manages one web server and one mail server. OSRS's web server runs NT 4.0 and IIS software, and its mail server, runs NT 4.0 and the webEdge software.
The companys competitors in the web site design services area include: Internet service firms, such as AGENCY.COM, Icon Medialab, iXL, Modem Media, Poppe Tyson, Organic Online, Pixelpark, Proxicom, and Razorfish; technology consulting firms, such as Diamond Technology Partners and Metzler Group; Technology integrators, such as Accenture, Cambridge Technology Partners, Cap Gemini, EDS, IBM, Sapient and WM-Data; strategic consulting firms, such as Bain & Company, Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Boston Consulting Group and McKinsey Consulting and in-house information technology, marketing and design service departments.
The companys competitors in the web hosting market include AT&T, Cable & Wireless, Concentric Network, Data Return, EDS, Exodus Communications, Frontier/GlobalCenter, Globix, GTE, IBM, Intel, Level 3 Communications, MCI WorldCom, Navisite, Qwest Communications International, Valueweb.net, Communitech.net, Hosting.com, Hostamerica.com, Homepage.com, Dell Hosting and USinternetworking.
The company was incorporated in 1995 and changed its name to Bridgeport Communications, Inc. Further, the company changed its name to WealthHound.com, Inc. in 1999 and changed to Eurosport Active World Corp. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eurosport Active World Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eurosport Active World Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eurosport Active World Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eurosport Active World Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eurosport Active World Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUROSPORT ACTIVE WORLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eurosport Active World Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eurosport Active World Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eurosport Active World Corp. Major Shareholders
Eurosport Active World Corp. History
Eurosport Active World Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eurosport Active World Corp. Offices and Representations
Eurosport Active World Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eurosport Active World Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eurosport Active World Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eurosport Active World Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Eurosport Active World Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eurosport Active World Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eurosport Active World Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eurosport Active World Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eurosport Active World Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eurosport Active World Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eurosport Active World Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eurosport Active World Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?