- The report contains detailed information about EuroCapital BITEX AD that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EuroCapital BITEX AD. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EuroCapital BITEX AD financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EuroCapital BITEX AD competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EuroCapital BITEX AD business.
About EuroCapital BITEX AD
EuroCapital BITEX AD provides voice over Internet protocol, data, Internet, and virtual private network services in Bulgaria. It offers email, dial-up Internet access, wireless access to Internet, Web hosting, and Web design and development services. The company creates extranets and virtual private network structures to manage data, voice, video, and Internet traffic; and Bitextel, a service that facilitates international and local phone calls. It also provides leased lines, digital subscriber line services, and Internet access through fiber optic networks to corporate clients and groups. The company was formerly known as Bulgarian Information Technologies AD. It changed its name to EuroCapital BITEX AD in 2006. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Sofia, Bulgaria with additional offices in Plovdiv, Varna, Rousse, Bourgas, and Vratca. As of October 7, 2005, EuroCapital BITEX AD operates as a subsidiary of EuroCapital Finance AD.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EuroCapital BITEX AD Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EuroCapital BITEX AD and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EuroCapital BITEX AD and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EuroCapital BITEX AD Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EuroCapital BITEX AD Industry Position Analysis
6. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BULGARIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUROCAPITAL BITEX AD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EuroCapital BITEX AD Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EuroCapital BITEX AD Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EuroCapital BITEX AD Major Shareholders
EuroCapital BITEX AD History
EuroCapital BITEX AD Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EuroCapital BITEX AD Offices and Representations
EuroCapital BITEX AD SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EuroCapital BITEX AD Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EuroCapital BITEX AD Capital Market Snapshot
EuroCapital BITEX AD Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
EuroCapital BITEX AD Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EuroCapital BITEX AD Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EuroCapital BITEX AD Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EuroCapital BITEX AD 1-year Stock Charts
EuroCapital BITEX AD 5-year Stock Charts
EuroCapital BITEX AD vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EuroCapital BITEX AD vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EuroCapital BITEX AD Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?