- The report contains detailed information about euNetworks Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for euNetworks Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The euNetworks Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes euNetworks Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of euNetworks Group Limited business.
About euNetworks Group Limited
euNetworks Group Limited, an investment holding company, operates as a bandwidth infrastructure company primarily in Europe. The company owns and operates 13 fibre-based metropolitan networks connected with an intercity backbone. It offers Dark Fibre, which builds and manages private fibre connections for clients to connect networks, partners, and datacenters; Dedicated Fibre that provides fibre connection, as well as design, procurement, and management of a network solution for the customer; Wavelengths, which offer protocol transparent 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps, and 10Gbps wavelengths provisioned from approximately 100 points of presence (PoPs); Ethernet that enables customers to connect their offices to datacentres for the real-time sharing of applications; and Ethernet VPN solution to provide ethernet connectivity between customer premises and datacentres in multiple topologies. The company also provides Internet connectivity services integrating global Internet protocol (IP) networks from approximately 100 PoPs across Europe; and IP transit and managed services. euNetworks Group Limited serves carrier customers, including telecom, cable, mobile, and Internet service providers; and enterprise customers, such as Web-centric businesses, financial services, media, healthcare, legal, and manufacturing entities. The company was formerly known as Global Voice Group Limited and changed its name to euNetworks Group Limited in April 2009. euNetworks Group Limited is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. euNetworks Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of euNetworks Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of euNetworks Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. euNetworks Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. euNetworks Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUNETWORKS GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
euNetworks Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
euNetworks Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
euNetworks Group Limited Major Shareholders
euNetworks Group Limited History
euNetworks Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
euNetworks Group Limited Offices and Representations
euNetworks Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
euNetworks Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
euNetworks Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
euNetworks Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
euNetworks Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
euNetworks Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
euNetworks Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
euNetworks Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
euNetworks Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
euNetworks Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
euNetworks Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
euNetworks Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?