- The report contains detailed information about Esker SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Esker SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Esker SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Esker SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Esker SA business.
About Esker SA
Esker SA engages in the design, production, and sale of software applications for companies in France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Asia, and the United States. It primarily offers document management solutions. The company provides document process automation solutions, fax server products, and host access products. Its document process automation solutions comprise Esker DeliveryWare, an automated solution for company processes associated with the delivery of documents, including invoicing, reminders, and sales administration; Esker on Demand service, a complementary service of DeliveryWare, which provides a platform to access automated document process solutions on and on-demand bases; and FlyDoc, an online private mail service that provides a range of delivery solutions from the user's desktop and enterprise applications through e-mail, fax, postal mail, or SMS. The companys fax server products consist of Esker Fax, a fax server that provides various specific connection solutions for major applications used by businesses; and VSI-Fax, a production fax server for companies engaged in creating management software for small- and medium-sized firms. Its host access products include Tun PLUS and SmarTerm that provide workstation access to host-based applications, as well as permit file exchange with host systems, sharing of disks or portions of disks with host systems, use of the host system printers, host system access to workstation printers, and remote execution of commands on host systems. Esker sells its software products in the form of user licenses or on-demand online services. The company also offers training and installation assistance, outsourced mailings, re-invoicing of transport, maintenance and product upgrades, and hardware parts services. Esker SA was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Lyon, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ESKER SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ESKER SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ESKER SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ESKER SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ESKER SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Esker SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Esker SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Esker SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Esker SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Esker SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ESKER SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ESKER SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ESKER SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ESKER SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ESKER SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ESKER SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Esker SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Esker SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Esker SA Major Shareholders
Esker SA History
Esker SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Esker SA Offices and Representations
Esker SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Esker SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Esker SA Capital Market Snapshot
Esker SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Esker SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Esker SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Esker SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Esker SA 1-year Stock Charts
Esker SA 5-year Stock Charts
Esker SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Esker SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Esker SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?