- The report contains detailed information about eServGlobal Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eServGlobal Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eServGlobal Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eServGlobal Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eServGlobal Ltd. business.
About eServGlobal Ltd.
eServGlobal Limited, through its subsidiaries, develops and implements convergent charging and rating, mobile payment, network services, and messaging products for operators in mobile, fixed, and IMS network environments. The company operates in four segments: IMS/NGN, ISP, Fixed-Mobile Convergence, and Mobile. The IMS/NGN segments solutions are based on a common service platform enabling legacy networks to IMS/NGN interoperability, and providing service capabilities, such as presence and availability, real-time charging and messaging, VPN, and number portability into the IMS/NGN environment. The ISP segment offers unified communication by allowing subscribers to access messages, such as voice, video, email, fax, and SMS messages through any device. This segment also provides flexible real-time charging, which allows service providers to charge various ISP events, such as pay-per-view, video-on-demand, and premium content services. The Fixed-Mobile Convergence segment offers value-added services based on a common service platform environment for fixed and mobile services, enabling service providers to offer personalized and mobility-aware service bundles to residential and business users. The Mobile segment provides customized mobile services to residential and business users based on a real-time and network-independent service platform. The company has operations in Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Central and South America, and the Asia/Pacific. eServGlobal was founded in 1991 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eServGlobal Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eServGlobal Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eServGlobal Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eServGlobal Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eServGlobal Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ESERVGLOBAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eServGlobal Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eServGlobal Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eServGlobal Ltd. Major Shareholders
eServGlobal Ltd. History
eServGlobal Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eServGlobal Ltd. Offices and Representations
eServGlobal Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eServGlobal Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eServGlobal Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
eServGlobal Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eServGlobal Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eServGlobal Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eServGlobal Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eServGlobal Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
eServGlobal Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
eServGlobal Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eServGlobal Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eServGlobal Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?