- The report contains detailed information about Equinix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Equinix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Equinix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Equinix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Equinix, Inc. business.
About Equinix, Inc.
Equinix, Inc. provides network neutral data center services to enterprises, content providers, financial services companies, and network service providers. The company operates 49 International Business Exchange (IBX) centers, or IBX data centers, across 18 markets in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific where customers directly interconnect with a networked ecosystem of partners and customers.
Equinix provides a choice of data center services primarily comprised of colocation, interconnection and managed IT infrastructure services.
The companys IBX centers provide its customers with environments that are necessary for optimum Internet commerce interconnection. Its IBX centers include multiple layers of physical security, scalable cabinet space availability, on-site trained staff, dedicated areas for customer care and equipment staging, redundant AC/DC power systems and multiple other redundant and fault-tolerant infrastructure systems. The company also provides customized solutions for customers looking to package its IBX services as part of their complex solutions.
Cabinets: The companys customers have various choices for colocating their networking, server and storage equipment. In Europe, customers can purchase their own private suite, which is walled off from the rest of the data center.
Power: The company offers both AC and DC power circuits at various amperages and phases customized to a customers individual power requirements.
IBXflex: IBXflex allows customers to deploy operations personnel and equipment on-site at its IBX centers. This space can also be used as a secure disaster recovery point for customers business and operations personnel.
The companys interconnection services enable scalable, and interconnection and traffic exchange between Equinix customers. These interconnection services are either on a one-to-one basis with direct cross connects or one-to-many through one of its Equinix Exchange services. The companys staff holds significant positions in the industry groups, such as the North American Network Operators Group, or NANOG, and the Internet Engineering Task Force, or IETF.
Physical Cross-Connect/Direct Interconnections: Customers needing to directly and privately connect to another IBX center customer can do so through single or multi-mode fiber.
Equinix Exchange: Customers may choose to connect to and peer through its Equinix Exchange via a central switching fabric rather than purchase a direct physical cross connection. The Exchange service is offered as a bundled service that includes a cabinet, power, cross connects and port charges.
Equinix IBXLink: Customers who are located in one IBX center may need to interconnect with networks or other customers located in an adjacent or nearby IBX center in the same metro area. IBXLink allows customers to interconnect between IBX centers at capacities up to an OC-192, or 10 gigabits per second level.
Internet Connectivity Services: This service, which is provided in its Asia-Pacific region, is targeted to customers who require a single bill and a single point of support for their entire services contract through Equinix for their bandwidth needs.
Carrier Ethernet Exchange Services: The company has announced the development of a new Carrier Ethernet Exchange service similar to the Equinix Exchange in four initial markets where customers would be able to connect via a central switching fabric to interconnect between multiple Carrier Ethernet Providers. The service would build on the benefits of the Internet community and extend the ability to interconnect the high growth Ethernet industry.
Managed IT Infrastructure Services
Professional Services: The companys IBX centers are staffed with Internet and telecommunications specialists who are on-site and/or available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. These professionals are trained to perform installations of customer equipment and cabling.
Smart Hands Services: The companys customers are offered professional Smart Hands service, which gives customers access to IBX staff for various tas
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EQUINIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EQUINIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EQUINIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EQUINIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EQUINIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Equinix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Equinix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Equinix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Equinix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Equinix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EQUINIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EQUINIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EQUINIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EQUINIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EQUINIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EQUINIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Equinix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Equinix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Equinix, Inc. Major Shareholders
Equinix, Inc. History
Equinix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Equinix, Inc. Offices and Representations
Equinix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Equinix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Equinix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Equinix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Equinix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Equinix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Equinix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Equinix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Equinix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Equinix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Equinix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Equinix, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?