- The report contains detailed information about ePro Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ePro Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ePro Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ePro Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ePro Ltd. business.
About ePro Ltd.
EPRO Limited, an investment holding company, provides professional information technology (IT) contract services in Hong Kong, the Peoples Republic of China, Singapore, and Japan. It offers IT software development outsourcing services, such as application development, application migration, application maintenance, software localization, software testing, and IT in-sourcing services in various stages of software development life cycle. The company also provides various business applications comprising Web 2.0 application development tools, such as Adobe Flex 2, an application development and deployment solution for creating and delivering cross-platform rich Internet applications based on Adobe Flash Player; Adobe LiveCycle Forms ES to create and deploy interactive forms, such as PDF, SWF, and HTML forms; Enterprise Content Management solution to manage enterprise content from creation to destruction based on rules defined by the organization or mandated by regulations; document imaging infrastructure; contract life cycle management system; and e-Service Facility Booking System that allows organizations to manage resources and facilities through the Internet. In addition, it offers telecommunication related services and solutions, including custom-built system, package implementation and customization, technical services, and business consultation services; and eLogisPRO, a collaborative logistics execution system, which enables suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and logistics and transportation service providers to manage their logistics operations. Further, EPRO Limited provides various IT outsourcing solutions, such as server, workstations, printer, and OA equipment support services; common software support; system and network management; site relocation services; and consulting services. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EPRO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EPRO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EPRO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EPRO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EPRO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ePro Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ePro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ePro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ePro Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ePro Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EPRO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EPRO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EPRO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EPRO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EPRO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EPRO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ePro Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ePro Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ePro Ltd. Major Shareholders
ePro Ltd. History
ePro Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ePro Ltd. Offices and Representations
ePro Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ePro Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ePro Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ePro Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ePro Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ePro Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ePro Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ePro Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ePro Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ePro Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ePro Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ePro Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?