- The report contains detailed information about Epicor Software Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Epicor Software Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Epicor Software Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Epicor Software Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Epicor Software Corporation business.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation designs, develops, markets and supports enterprise application software solutions and services. The companys solutions are designed to help companies focus on their customers, suppliers, partners and employees through enterprise-wide management of resources and information.
The companys products include back office applications for production management, supply chain management (SCM), retail management and financial accounting, as well as front office customer relationship management (CRM) and service management. It also provides industry-specific solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, and hospitality industry sectors, as well as to a range of industries and vertical markets within these sectors, including financial services, professional services, industrial machinery, instrumentation/controls, medical device, consumer goods, automotive, aerospace, hotels and general merchandise, and specialty retail.
The company offers solutions targeted to the following industries: manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and services. The company, beyond the targeted enterprise-wide solutions, also offers the following point solutions: accounting and financial management, supply chain management, supplier relationship management, customer relationship management, IT service management, enterprise performance management, and enterprise mobility.
The company designs, develops, markets, sells, implements, and supports enterprise software applications that provide midsized organizations and divisions of global 1000 companies with business solutions that are aligned according to the markets and industries that they serve.
Global ERP - Epicor
Epicor offers a global configurable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution built specifically to serve the needs of small, medium, and large organizations across multiple industry sectors on a worldwide basis. Internally branded as Epicor 9, the Epicor product line incorporates a converged set of the functionality found within the companys Vantage, Vista, iScala, Enterprise, Epicor for Service Enterprises, Clientele, Avante, and Manage 2000 products. Built using Epicor True SOA and a series of configurable application engines, Epicor offers 13 suites designed to enable business management, business insight, and support for business anywhere.
Epicor supports the manufacturing, distribution, and business services industry sectors, as well as their hybrids, and offers functional capabilities and support for businesses operating in the following key vertical industries: industrial machinery, metal fabrication, automotive, aerospace and defense, energy, electronics and high tech, medical devices, measuring and controlling devices, rubber and plastics, furniture and fixtures, lumber and wood, primary metals, construction and engineering, consumer goods (packaged and durable), distribution and warehouse management, value-added fulfillment, beverage distribution, redistribution, service bureaus, financial services, senior living services, and general business services.
Epicor includes the following application suites: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Management, Service Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), Financial Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Production Management, Planning and Scheduling Management, Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC), Global Business Management (GBM), and Epicor ICE Business Architecture.
Customer Relationship Management (Contact, Lead and Opportunity, Case and Marketing Management) is an integrated solution for controlling a companys interaction with its customers, partners and prospective customers: from building, executing and tracking campaigns through lead generation, opportunity development, configuring quotations and managing pipelines and forecasts.
Sales Management (Estimate and Quote, Order, and Demand Management, Advanced EDI, Storefront) streamlines the sales process and assists in coordinating activities between sales, plant/warehouse operations, shipp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Epicor Software Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Epicor Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Epicor Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Epicor Software Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Epicor Software Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Epicor Software Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Epicor Software Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Epicor Software Corporation Major Shareholders
Epicor Software Corporation History
Epicor Software Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Epicor Software Corporation Offices and Representations
Epicor Software Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Epicor Software Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Epicor Software Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Epicor Software Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Epicor Software Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Epicor Software Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Epicor Software Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Epicor Software Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Epicor Software Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Epicor Software Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Epicor Software Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Epicor Software Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?