- The report contains detailed information about Epazz Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Epazz Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Epazz Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Epazz Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Epazz Inc. business.
About Epazz Inc.
EPAZZ, Inc. develops a Web portal infrastructure operating system product, called BoxesOS v3.0 designed to help students, faculty, alumni, and employees.
The company offers four product lines under three different company names. The EPAZZ BoxesOS v3.0 product is offered through EPAZZ, Inc.; AutoHire software is offered through EPAZZ, Inc.; the Desk/Flex software product is offered through Desk Flex, Inc. (DFI); and the Agent Power product is offered through Professional Resource Management, Inc.
EPAZZ BoxesOS v3.0
EPAZZ BoxesOS v3.0 (Web infrastructure operating system) is the company's principal product. EPAZZ BoxesOS integrates with each organization's back-end systems and provides a customizable personal information system for each stakeholder.
The companys services include single sign-on, which provides a single-sign-on with security procedure to product users' information and identity; course management system, manage distance, traditional courses, and calendar; enterprise Web site content management, manage public sites with multi contributors; integration management services, integrated into enterprise resource planning (ERP) and mainframes; email management: email server and web client; instant messenger services, such as instant messaging and alerts; customer relationship management, such as prospective students and alumni; calendar/scheduler management, such as event directory, groupware, and personal calendar; administrative support services, such as online payment services; and business services, such as facility management and online bookstore.
Web Portal Component: BoxesOS Web portal component is a gateway to an organizations online services and information resources. The Web portal component provides personal information system, which refers to the user's online environment - the users resources, information, graphics, color, layout, and organization. The Web portal component helps organization to create and deploy custom Web applications with a common graphic user interface and connectivity to the back-end systems.
Administrative Content Management: The companys content management component provides an organization with enterprise level tools for creation, management, organization, archiving, and sharing content. Content would be delivered in various forms, such as Web pages, emails, polls, documents, web forms, rich site summaries (RSS), and hot news. The content management component enables staff members to create Web pages and processes.
Work Hub: Work Hub helps to manage work flow in an organization. The applications in work hub include products/services management, project management, invoice management, time management, content management, and sales management.
Central Repository: Central knowledge repository is a collection and indexing of shareable content. Central knowledge repository installs a server index application on the Windows 2003 platform to identify an organizations knowledge assets. All knowledge assets are imported into a storage device. The server index application imports the knowledge assets into a temporary folder before moving into a main folder. The server index application prompts the organizations administrators to add detailed information about the knowledge assets into the database by using a Web form. These forms allow the administrators to add custom fields; allowing the organization to add custom information to the database in the present and at a future date. The organization would be able to group their knowledge objects by program, course, subject, topic, users, content, or date.
ViewPoint: ViewPoint is BoxesOS central communication hub, calendaring, contact management, and scheduling system. ViewPoint works with or is used as an alternative to MS Outlook/MS Exchange Server. The Web applications provide the institution with a range of options, including communication system email Web client and an email server. ViewPoint provides threaded discussion boards and a chatting environment. ViewPoint provides each user with a personal calendar, which notifies users of scheduling conflicts and appointments priorities. With the ViewP
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EPAZZ INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EPAZZ INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EPAZZ INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EPAZZ INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EPAZZ INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Epazz Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Epazz Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Epazz Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Epazz Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Epazz Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EPAZZ INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EPAZZ INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EPAZZ INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EPAZZ INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EPAZZ INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EPAZZ INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Epazz Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Epazz Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Epazz Inc. Major Shareholders
Epazz Inc. History
Epazz Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Epazz Inc. Offices and Representations
Epazz Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Epazz Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Epazz Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Epazz Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Epazz Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Epazz Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Epazz Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Epazz Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Epazz Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Epazz Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Epazz Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Epazz Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?