- The report contains detailed information about Envestnet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Envestnet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Envestnet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Envestnet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Envestnet, Inc. business.
About Envestnet, Inc.
Envestnet, Inc. provides technology-enabled, Web-based investment solutions and services to financial advisors. Its integrated technology platform allows financial advisors to provide their clients with investment solutions and services.
The companys technology platform, Unified Wealth Management Platform, provides financial advisors with a series of integrated services to help them serve their clients, including risk assessment and selection of investment strategies, asset allocation models, research and due diligence, portfolio construction, proposal generation and paperwork preparation, model management and account rebalancing, account monitoring, customized fee billing, overlay services covering asset allocation, tax management and socially responsible investing, aggregated multi-custodian performance reporting, and communication tools, as well as access to a range of leading third-party asset custodians.
The company's technology platform also provides Web-based access to a range of technology-enabled investment solutions, including separately managed accounts (SMAs), which allow advisors to offer their investor clients a customized, professionally managed portfolio of securities with a personalized tax basis; unified managed accounts (UMAs), which are similar to SMAs but allow the advisor to use different types of investment vehicles in one account; advisor-directed portfolios, where advisors create, implement, and maintain their own investment portfolio models to address specific client needs; and mutual funds and portfolios of exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
The company's technology platform also offers access to a range of investment managers and investment strategists, which allow advisors to use the research and recommendations of other investment experts, as well as to its internal investment management and portfolio consulting group, Portfolio Management Consultants (PMC).
Investment Solutions and Services
The company's investment solutions and services that financial advisors may access through its technology platform consist of:
Financial Planning: The companys technology platform integrates with various financial planning tools, such as Monte Carlo simulations, portfolio diagnostics, and estate and retirement planning that enables financial advisors to create and implement a financial plan for clients that is tailored to the clients investment goals, risk tolerance and assets.
Risk Assessment and Investment Policy: The companys technology platform provides financial advisors with a customizable risk tolerance questionnaire to complete with clients. The questionnaire assists financial advisors in understanding the investment objectives and preferences of their clients. Questionnaire content may be customized to reflect the clients particular circumstances. The questionnaire also helps the financial advisor comply with applicable regulatory requirements regarding the suitability of investments and fiduciary obligations.
Asset Allocation Strategy: The companys technology platform provides financial advisors with flexibility in determining the appropriate asset allocation strategy for their clients. The financial advisor may utilize asset allocation recommendations designed by the financial advisor, the financial advisors employer or affiliated financial institution, or an outside third-party asset manager or recommendations that are provided through its technology platform.
Research and Due Diligence: The companys technology platform provides financial advisors with resources to research and review information relating to third-party asset managers, investment solutions, and other related services that the financial advisor may elect to recommend to clients. Through its technology platform, the financial advisor may utilize research and due diligence capabilities that are provided by the advisors firm, third-party service providers or PMC. The information obtained through research and due diligence activities may be organized and presented in highly customizable formats depending on the needs of the financial advisors clients.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVESTNET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVESTNET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVESTNET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVESTNET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVESTNET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Envestnet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Envestnet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Envestnet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Envestnet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Envestnet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVESTNET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVESTNET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVESTNET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVESTNET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVESTNET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVESTNET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Envestnet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Envestnet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Envestnet, Inc. Major Shareholders
Envestnet, Inc. History
Envestnet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Envestnet, Inc. Offices and Representations
Envestnet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Envestnet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Envestnet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Envestnet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Envestnet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Envestnet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Envestnet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Envestnet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Envestnet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Envestnet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Envestnet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Envestnet, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?