- The report contains detailed information about EnterConnect Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EnterConnect Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EnterConnect Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EnterConnect Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EnterConnect Inc. business.
About EnterConnect Inc.
EnterConnect, Inc. is a developer in enterprise portal strategies and best practices to deliver proprietary, business-ready employee, customer and partner portal solutions.
The companys on-demand products and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings enable employees, existing/prospective partners and customers, and other stakeholders to securely connect, communicate and collaborate online at anytime, from anywhere, while meeting their budget needs. It provides scalable, business-ready, self-service portal solutions for employees, partners and customers, as well as an online collaborative SaaS marketplace.
Products and Offerings
The company has developed a proprietary Business-Ready Portal Platform, EnterConnect, which contains all of the functionality required to build and deploy new end-user applications quickly. The core functionality includes content management, digital asset management, search, security, personalization and end-user customization. Utilizing the platform, the company has developed two primary business-ready product lines: EnterConnect Portal Platform, and AppExchange, which provide online collaboration environments for employees, customers and partners.
EnterConnect Portal Platform is a business-ready portal application suite used for intranet and extranet environments. The portal suite consists of EmployeeConnect, TeamConnect, CustomerConnect and PartnerConnect. The suite targets mid-market companies seeking to improve communications and collaboration and those seeking to leverage employee, partner and customer self-service to lower operational costs and increase revenue. The application suite is available in both on-premise and software-as-a-service offerings. The application suite is available in various editions, all of which use the Portal Platform and core functionality, but provide flexible pricing options for customers to match their needs and the size of their user-base with the editions that will deliver the highest return on investment.
EnterConnect AppExchange is a business-ready portal application used for online marketplaces or exchange environments. The AppExchange portal consists of a marketplace to promote partner products and services, a storefront for partners to demo and sell offerings, a customer portal for partners to service and manage customers, and an administration portal to manage portal business services and partners on the exchange. The AppExchange portal is designed to be deployed in partnership with an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) that has an established ecosystem of indirect channel partners. The AppExchange targets mid-market companies seeking various solutions from partner companies.
The company offers consulting and implementation services and training that complement its offerings.
Consulting and Implementation Services: The company offers consulting and implementation services to its customers to facilitate the adoption of its business-ready portal offerings. Consulting services consist of services such as information architecture, business process mapping, project management services, solution development and guidance on portal best practices in using its offerings. Implementation services include systems integration, configuration and data conversion. The majority of its consulting and implementation engagements are billed on a time-and-materials basis. For the majority of the mid-market customers, the company offers certain implementation services on a fixed price basis.
Training: The company offers traditional classroom and online educational classes that address topics such as implementing and using and administering its offerings. It also offers classes for its partners who implement its service on behalf of its customers. The traditional classroom and some of the on-line educational classes are billed on a per-person, per-class basis. The company intends to offer the majority of its on-line educational classes are available at no charge to customers who subscribe. The company also assists customers in developing and delivering a customized education program for their employees. The majority of these custom training engagements are billed on a time-and-material basis.
The companys target markets are primarily mid-market companies with (1,000 4,000) employee-users and secondarily divisions of Fortune 1000 enterprise companies. The vertical market focus is on Manufacturing, Healthcare, Business Services, Publishing and Media, Consumer Packaged Goods, Federal Contractors, Financial Services, Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications, Transportation and State & Local Government industries.
EnterConnect AppSuite Competitors: Principle AppSuite competitors in the collaboration category include: ColSpace, Sodesqa and Webex. Principle AppSuite competitors in the SaaS category include: Adenin-Dynamic Intranet, HyperOffice, Adweb-Intranet Dashboard, TeamPortals-IceBox, Ice Web- IcePortal, Trichy-WorkZone and iCentera.
EnterConnect AppExchange: Principle AppExchange competitors include: SalesForce.coms APPExchange, NetSuites SuiteFlex, and WebEx Communications WebEx Connect, which is being acquired by Cisco Systems. Competitors also include Microsoft LIVE exchange, as well as marketplaces by IBM and SAP.
EnterConnect, Inc. was founded in 2006. The company was formerly known as Priority Software, Inc. and changed its name to EnterConnect Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTERCONNECT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTERCONNECT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTERCONNECT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTERCONNECT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTERCONNECT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EnterConnect Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EnterConnect Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EnterConnect Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EnterConnect Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EnterConnect Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTERCONNECT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTERCONNECT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTERCONNECT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTERCONNECT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTERCONNECT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTERCONNECT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EnterConnect Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EnterConnect Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EnterConnect Inc. Major Shareholders
EnterConnect Inc. History
EnterConnect Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EnterConnect Inc. Offices and Representations
EnterConnect Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EnterConnect Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EnterConnect Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EnterConnect Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
EnterConnect Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EnterConnect Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EnterConnect Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EnterConnect Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EnterConnect Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EnterConnect Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EnterConnect Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EnterConnect Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?