- The report contains detailed information about Enghouse Systems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enghouse Systems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enghouse Systems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enghouse Systems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enghouse Systems Ltd. business.
About Enghouse Systems Ltd.
Enghouse Systems Limited provides enterprise software solutions serving various distinct vertical markets.
The company serves two software markets through its two divisions: the Asset Management Division and the Syntellect Division.
Asset Management Division
The Asset Management Division serves utility and telecommunications companies. The divisions map-based software allows companies to view and map their structural network and store, manage, and access this data on either a departmental or an enterprise-wide basis via Internet or client/server technology.
The Asset Management Divisions product suite can be categorized into core-engine products and applications, as follows:
The company markets its CableCad GIS platform to improve the spatial asset management competencies of telecommunications, electric and gas networks. This engine facilitates decision making for facilities and enterprise management, and can operate on various technology platforms. It also supports other applications and business processes directly related to the overall management of network infrastructure and performance.
Network Design Applications
NetWORKS is a multi-module suite of products that provides companies with an automated system for designing and managing network backbones, regardless of the type of network. NetWORKS features modules for fiber, copper, and coax networks, with development underway on a wireless module.
NetWORKS provide inside and outside plant design, schematics, network management and facilities management capabilities. Its Web deployable platform can interface with existing enterprise applications, such as Work Force Management programs, Customer Information Systems, Customer Relationship Management, and Network Monitoring Systems.
The NetWORKS product portfolio includes Structures Management, supporting all network domains that use underground and aerial structures; Inside Plant (ISP), supporting copper, fiber, coax or a combination of telecom domains; Engineering Design Management (EDM), providing engineering work print and design process management; FiberWORKS, providing design, network management and facilities management for fiber cable companies; CopperWORKS, providing design, network management and facilities management of copper or blended network capacity; and CoaxWORKS, providing design, management and placement of coax and hybrid fiber coax (HFC) networks.
The company, through Gamma subsidiary, provides network infrastructure management software solutions (collectively known as NetOne) and consultancy services for telecommunications operators and equipment vendors. NetOne provides a complementary telecom solution to the NetWORKS product offering. The NetOne software product is an integrated suite of software that enables telecommunication companies to streamline the complex processes of planning, implementing, operating, and optimizing mobile network infrastructures.
The NetOne suite of products includes NetEngineer, a transmission application used to store information about connections with in the network; NetLogistics, used to track assets and manage network inventory; NetProperty, holds service, planning, legal and rental information in a single database; and NetViewer, which enables users to visually display the topology of the network against a geographical map.
The company offers a suite of enterprise software solutions for the public and private transportation industry through its Transched subsidiary, which includes the business carried on by Ontira. TranSched offers products for scheduling, operations, maintenance, sales and dispatch in addition to a variety of specialized applications, such as demand-response for para-transit, GPS based fleet location systems, IVR systems for customer inquiries, and a tour management product. TranScheds systems are used by a client base, including transportation organizations in North America, both public and private.
TranScheds suite of products for the public transportation industry include Sched21, a scheduling system; TeleDriver, a driver management
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enghouse Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enghouse Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enghouse Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enghouse Systems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enghouse Systems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENGHOUSE SYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Enghouse Systems Ltd. History
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Enghouse Systems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enghouse Systems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Enghouse Systems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Enghouse Systems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enghouse Systems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enghouse Systems Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?