- The report contains detailed information about Empired Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Empired Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Empired Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Empired Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Empired Ltd. business.
About Empired Ltd.
Empired Limited provides information technology (IT) software and services to business and government organizations in Australia. The company offers infrastructure services covering software systems, consulting, and infrastructure design and deployment. Its enterprise services include advanced infrastructure services, which consist of microsoft base infrastructure, system management strategy, client access strategy, managed operating environment, application packaging, networking and communications, collaboration, and security; storage and data management services comprising virtualization services, server consolidation, capacity management and green IT, data retention and compliance, disaster recovery and high availability, and data protection; and enterprise software solutions, such as enterprise information management, business process integration, agile application development, and management information systems. The companys enterprise services also comprise enterprise strategy and architecture services encompassing the latest trends in electronic business and information technology, applicable to clients inter-, intra-business, and customer relationships; software licensing services; and people solutions, which include assessing IT candidates with infrastructure and development backgrounds on customer behalf. In addition, it offers managed services that include a suite of operational services, such as 24x7x365 service desk, desktop management, server management, network and communications management, storage and data management, security management, and facilities management. Empired Limited wad founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMPIRED LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMPIRED LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMPIRED LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMPIRED LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMPIRED LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Empired Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Empired Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Empired Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Empired Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Empired Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMPIRED LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMPIRED LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMPIRED LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMPIRED LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMPIRED LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMPIRED LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Empired Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Empired Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Empired Ltd. Major Shareholders
Empired Ltd. History
Empired Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Empired Ltd. Offices and Representations
Empired Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Empired Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Empired Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Empired Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Empired Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Empired Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Empired Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Empired Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Empired Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Empired Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Empired Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Empired Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?