- The report contains detailed information about E&M Computing that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for E&M Computing. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The E&M Computing financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes E&M Computing competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of E&M Computing business.
About E&M Computing
E&M Computing, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) infrastructure solutions. It offers various solutions for IT departments, including set-up, support, maintenance, implementation, service, and consulting services. The companys product portfolio includes servers and workstations, storage systems, back-up systems, operating systems, and infrastructure management software. It also offers professional projects and services, service packages, and outsourcing services. The company provides software tools and application solutions; consultancy and training services; and software development and integration using advanced and updated technologies. In addition, the company offers application solutions, including planning and optimization, optimal resource allocation, network and control and monitoring centers management, rules engines, and designated solutions for the fields of transport; data protection, communications, and performance enhancement solutions; and computing solutions in the field of IBM open systems. Further, E&M Computing provides consulting, development, and implementation of scale business systems, Hebrew localization, enhancement, and downsizing of SAS systems, as well as onsite training and support; specializes in business development, fundraising processes, and global partnership creation; and invests in Israeli high-tech start-up companies. The company is based in Ramat-Gan, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E&M COMPUTING COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E&M COMPUTING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E&M COMPUTING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E&M COMPUTING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E&M COMPUTING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. E&M Computing Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of E&M Computing and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of E&M Computing and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. E&M Computing Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. E&M Computing Industry Position Analysis
6. E&M COMPUTING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E&M COMPUTING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E&M COMPUTING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E&M COMPUTING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E&M COMPUTING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E&M COMPUTING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
E&M Computing Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
E&M Computing Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
E&M Computing Major Shareholders
E&M Computing History
E&M Computing Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
E&M Computing Offices and Representations
E&M Computing SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
E&M Computing Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
E&M Computing Capital Market Snapshot
E&M Computing Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
E&M Computing Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
E&M Computing Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
E&M Computing Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
E&M Computing 1-year Stock Charts
E&M Computing 5-year Stock Charts
E&M Computing vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
E&M Computing vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
E&M Computing Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?