- The report contains detailed information about eLoyalty Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eLoyalty Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eLoyalty Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eLoyalty Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eLoyalty Corp. business.
About eLoyalty Corp.
eLoyalty Corporation offers consulting and managed services. The company's offerings include the Behavioral Analytics Service, Integrated Contact Solutions and Consulting Services, aligned to enable focused business transformation. It operates in North America Europe, and Australia.
The company operates through two business segments, including the Behavioral Analytics Service and Integrated Contact Solutions/CRM.
Behavioral Analytics Service Business Unit
The Behavioral Analytics Service business segment focuses on solutions that improve the reliability of call recording and applies human behavioral modeling to analyze and improve customer interactions. The Behavioral Analytics Service is primarily a hosted solution and is delivered as a managed subscription service.
Behavioral Analytics Service: Using the Behavioral Analytics Service, eLoyalty can help clients: automatically measure customer satisfaction and agent performance on every call; identify and understand customer personality; Improve rapport between agent and customer; reduce call handle times while improving customer satisfaction; identify opportunities to improve self-service applications; improve cross-sell and up-sell success rates; improve the efficiency and effectiveness of collection efforts and measure and improve supervisor effectiveness and coaching.
eLoyalty has designed a scalable application platform to enable the company to implement and operate the Behavioral Analytics Service for its clients. The Behavioral Analytics Service is primarily hosted by eLoyalty and delivered as a managed subscription service. Consulting services consists of post-deployment follow-on services, which consist of custom data analysis.
Marketing Managed Services: Marketing Managed Services includes marketing application hosting and email fulfillment services.
Integrated Contact Solutions/CRM Business Unit
The companys Integrated Contact Solutions Service Line focuses on helping clients improve customer service business performance through the implementation of the following solution offerings:
Cisco VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Solutions clients realize the uses of transitioning their contact centers and corporate telephony to a single VoIP network infrastructure from the traditional two-network (voice network and separate data network) model. The company has developed a set of tools and methodologies to help clients financially model, plan, configure, integrate, and support Converged Internet Protocol (IP) network solutions within their contact center environments.
Managed Support Services clients realize the uses of proactive monitoring of their contact center and telephony platforms and networks to avoid system degradation and downtime that can effect business operations. The company also provides 24x7 maintenance services and operations and applications services to help enhance, administer, and manage VoIP contact center and telephony platforms that include technology from Cisco Systems and other third-party vendors.
Business Application Services clients realize the uses of reduced average handle time, first call resolution, and self-service automation for customer calls to the call center.
Traditional CRM Service Line
The companys traditional CRM Service Line focuses on operational consulting to enhance customer service business performance through redesign of workflows, and contact center operations and workforce management.
The Behavioral Analytics Service includes the deployment and ongoing operation of its proprietary Behavioral Analytics System. Based on each clients business requirements, the applications are configured and integrated into the clients environment and then deployed in either a remote-hosted or, in some cases, an on-premise hosted environment.
Contact Center Managed Services include monitoring and support related to complex IP and traditional contact center voice architectures. These services include routine maintenance and technology upgrades and the resolution of issues that involve multiple technology components and vendors.
The company also offers resale of Product, which consists of software and hardware primarily sold through Integrated Contact Solutions Service Line.
The companys major client in 2009 was Sears Holdings Management Corporation.
eLoyalty Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELOYALTY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELOYALTY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELOYALTY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELOYALTY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELOYALTY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eLoyalty Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eLoyalty Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eLoyalty Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eLoyalty Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eLoyalty Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELOYALTY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELOYALTY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELOYALTY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELOYALTY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELOYALTY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELOYALTY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eLoyalty Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eLoyalty Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eLoyalty Corp. Major Shareholders
eLoyalty Corp. History
eLoyalty Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eLoyalty Corp. Offices and Representations
eLoyalty Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eLoyalty Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eLoyalty Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
eLoyalty Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eLoyalty Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eLoyalty Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eLoyalty Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eLoyalty Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
eLoyalty Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
eLoyalty Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eLoyalty Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eLoyalty Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?