- The report contains detailed information about Electronic Transmission Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electronic Transmission Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electronic Transmission Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electronic Transmission Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electronic Transmission Corp. business.
About Electronic Transmission Corp.
Electronic Transmission Corporation provides automation services of health care claims for (1) self-insured companies that administer their own health care plans and pay their own medical claims and (2) TPAs and PPOs that administer health care plans and pay medical claims for self-insured companies. In addition, the Company is working to make this suite of services both scalable and cross-functional.
The Company's principal business areas in 2002 included: Claims Capture-The Company provides several methods to capture both electronic and paper claims. Specifically, The Company can: Provide the client with scanning equipment and a computer system and assist the client in developing mailroom processes and training their personnel on the use of the equipment; Receive the paper claims via courier or express mail and perform the scanning functions using the Companys personnel and equipment; Receive claims electronically from clearinghouses on behalf of its clients; and Receive files in client-specific formats via file transfer protocol.
Document Management-Every document is imprinted with a unique document identification number that is used in archival and retrieval. Images are routinely archived and claim and document images are available for retrieval via a secure web server and browser interface that offers a critical field search capability.
Data Extraction-The Company has developed an OCR application based on a commercial OCR engine that provides highly accurate character recognition and data extraction of HCFA-1500 claims. The alignment method used is extremely robust and can be extended to other types of claims or be customized for the client's needs. Data is then compared to standard industry data sources and client databases for validation and automated correction.
Edit & Audit-The Company performs all data entry, editing, and audit functions with in-house staff. Two proprietary applications are used to support these processes, depending on work flow requirements. In addition to entering missing or incorrect data, the staff performs a variety of client-specific data edits and audits.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)-The company's proprietary software captures electronic claim data from clearinghouses for its customers and is compatible with the new HIPAA data security standards going into effect in 2003.
Automated Claims Repricing System (ACRS)-A significant value-added service The Company provides to its clients is automated claims repricing. The Company's System is a sophisticated set of tools for managing the process of repricing medical claims to the discounted schedules of managed care networks. The system is a blend of automated procedures and skilled manual intervention which offers maximum flexibility with minimal effort.
The Company markets its processing services primarily to self-insured companies, TPAs and other provider networks or other cost containment companies. Wal-Mart and GE Group Administrators accounted for major portion of total revenues in 2002.
Electronic Transmission Corporation was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electronic Transmission Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electronic Transmission Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electronic Transmission Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electronic Transmission Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electronic Transmission Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electronic Transmission Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electronic Transmission Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electronic Transmission Corp. Major Shareholders
Electronic Transmission Corp. History
Electronic Transmission Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electronic Transmission Corp. Offices and Representations
Electronic Transmission Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electronic Transmission Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electronic Transmission Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Electronic Transmission Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Electronic Transmission Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electronic Transmission Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electronic Transmission Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electronic Transmission Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Transmission Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Electronic Transmission Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electronic Transmission Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Transmission Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?