- The report contains detailed information about eLandia International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eLandia International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eLandia International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eLandia International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eLandia International, Inc. business.
About eLandia International, Inc.
eLandia International Inc. provides information and communications technology (ICT) products and services to small, medium-sized, and large businesses, as well as government entities and service providers, primarily in Latin America.
The company has presence in approximately 17 countries, including Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela, and the United States. It also operates in the South Pacific region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, AST Telecom, LLC (AST) which offers mobile communications, Internet services, and cable TV services (Moana TV) in American Samoa under the Bluesky Communications brand. In addition, the company also owns 66 2/3% of the American Samoa Hawaii Cable, LLC (ASH Cable) in partnership with the American Samoa Government, providing high-speed networking connections between the territory of American Samoa and the rest of the world.
Products and Services
The companys service portfolio consists of three core business offerings: Network Integration, Managed Services, and Business Transformation Solutions. It also holds approximately 38 certifications and specializations from technology companies, including Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco) and Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft).
Network Integration: At the core of its offerings to its customers, the company creates tailored ICT solutions integrating products supplied by its strategic partners. Its portfolio of solutions includes communications and collaboration services; visual communications; next-generation data center; mobility; and security. The companys next generation network solutions encompass multiple infrastructure and service layers that empower wireline, wireless, cable operators, over the top operators, broadcast, and satellite providers to offer services to their subscribers.
Managed Services: The company provides an array of services based on its technology solutions. Its portfolio of strategic ICT services includes outsourcing; infrastructure support; network support; managed security; managed IP telephony; managed TelePresence; and hosted call centers.
Business Transformation Solutions: To help its customers transform their businesses, the company develops partnerships with them so that it understands their capabilities, strategies, and markets and deploys technology-based solutions that lead to fundamental change. The companys skills and capabilities enable it to facilitate its customers transformational process in achieving new levels of growth. The company achieves this through its focus on three key components of its business transformation implementation model: education and talent development; communications-enabled business applications; and technology transformation.
In May 2010, eLandia International, Inc. has entered into a strategic alliance with Amper SA. The alliance would allow eLandia to extend its operations into Brazil.
In March 2009, the company acquired the assets of Pacific Island Cable, a cable TV operator located in American Samoa, through American Samoa Entertainment, Inc.
In April 2009 the company sold its 50% ownership interest in Datec PNG, Ltd. to Steamships Ltd.
The company services approximately 20,000 subscribers in American Samoa and approximately 3,000 enterprise customers throughout Latin America. Its customers include financial services, telecommunication, government, education, manufacturing, and media organizations in the countries in which the company operates. In addition, the company also provides services to major companies in helping them meet their integration, education, and services needs throughout Latin America as a regionally integrated provider.
The company's major supplier is Cisco Systems, Inc.
The company competes with IT services companies, such as Getronics, Micronet, Microsistemas Gerenciales S.A. de C.V., NextiraOne LLC, Openlink Software, Inc., Boyra S.A., and Softnet Technology, Corp., as well as global IT providers, such as IBM and Hewlett Packard. In the South Pacific region, its main competitors are companies such as, Daltron, Datanets, Global Technologies, Telikom, and the American Samoa Telecommunications Authority.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eLandia International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eLandia International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eLandia International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eLandia International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eLandia International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELANDIA INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eLandia International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eLandia International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eLandia International, Inc. Major Shareholders
eLandia International, Inc. History
eLandia International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eLandia International, Inc. Offices and Representations
eLandia International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eLandia International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eLandia International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
eLandia International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eLandia International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eLandia International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eLandia International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eLandia International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
eLandia International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
eLandia International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eLandia International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eLandia International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?