- The report contains detailed information about eGain Communications Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eGain Communications Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eGain Communications Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eGain Communications Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eGain Communications Corp. business.
About eGain Communications Corp.
eGain Communications Corporation provides customer service and knowledge management software for in-house or on-demand deployment.
Products and Services
eGain Service 8 Suite of Applications
eGain Service 8 is a customer service management solution. Built for implementing contact-center strategies, it consists of a multichannel customer interaction hub, or CIH platform-eGain CIH Platform and applications for Web self-service and the contact center.
eGain Mail is a solution for processing inbound customer emails and providing mission-critical email customer service. Secure messaging, lifecycle audits, and real-time archival are some of the features that provide the companys customers a next-generation email management platform for their enterprises. Additional modules include: eGain Fax to route, track, and respond to faxes with the same infrastructure that is used to handle emails and Webform submissions.
eGain Calltrack is a phone call logging system. Together with eGain knowledge agent, it provides an integrated solution for phone call logging, tracking and resolution, as well as followon task management for service fulfillment.
eGain Chat gives contact center agents a set of tools for serving customers in real-time. eGain Chat supports two-way, follow me Web browsing. It also features file-sharing capabilities.
eGain CoBrowse enables contact center agents to provide live collaboration options to online customers and prospects. It gives companies the ability to deliver assistance and convert site visitors into long-term customers. The capabilities include: enabling the agent and the customer to fill out forms together, creation of business rules for specific Web pages, and allowing phone agents to provide experience by conducting a cobrowse session.
eGain Self-Service is a solution supporting the broadest set of self-service access options in the industrydynamic FAQs, topic-based browsing, natural language search, guided help, virtual agent technology and case tracking. eGain Self-Service offers a combination of multi-access self-service capabilities built on a collaborative knowledge management framework within eGain OpenCIH Platform.
eGain Customer Portal delivers a personalized Web self-service gateway through which customers can retrieve information using a standard Web browser. This online customer service portal delivers to customers the personal information they want, the way they want to see it, and when they want to see it. Customers can view the frequently asked questions, manage their own accounts, review open ticket and service issues, and review their communications with the company within a secure, personalized environment.
eGain Guided Help gives customers interactive access to the companys knowledge base, allowing them to answer questions and troubleshoot problems by themselves when it is convenient for them. It uses patented search and reasoning technology, coupled with natural language and linguistic processing to search, suggest additional questions, and recommend solutions.
eGain MessageCenter enables secure and authenticated email communications between the customer and the company. eGain MessageCenter is designed to help businesses provide their customers a secure Web-based message center to read emails with confidential and sensitive information. Customers are authenticated before they can view their messages.
eGain Chatbot is used to create virtual customer service assistants to engage Web site visitors, answer their queries, escort them on the Web site, and escalate to agents when necessary. This helps deflect phone calls to the Web, provide memorable and brand-aligned customer service experiences, and increase online sales conversion.
eGain KnowledgeAgent empowers contact center agents with knowledge management and is designed to make every agent as productive and capable as the enterprises agent. eGain KnowledgeAgent uses patented search and reasoning technology coupled with natural language and linguistic processing to search, suggest additional questions, and recommend solutions.
eGain IVR enables phone self-service experiences by adding human-l
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eGain Communications Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eGain Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eGain Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eGain Communications Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eGain Communications Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eGain Communications Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eGain Communications Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eGain Communications Corp. Major Shareholders
eGain Communications Corp. History
eGain Communications Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eGain Communications Corp. Offices and Representations
eGain Communications Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eGain Communications Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eGain Communications Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
eGain Communications Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eGain Communications Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eGain Communications Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eGain Communications Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eGain Communications Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
eGain Communications Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
eGain Communications Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eGain Communications Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eGain Communications Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?