- The report contains detailed information about Efuel EFN Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Efuel EFN Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Efuel EFN Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Efuel EFN Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Efuel EFN Corp. business.
About Efuel EFN Corp.
eFUEL EFN, Corp. engages in the administration and development of web based products, services, and organizations.
Products and Services
The companys web based products, services, and organizations include dating sites, on-line shopping sites, background searches and verification sites, gaming sites, communication sites, and drug test proptocols, as well as sale of drug test kits, DNA test kits, alcohol test kits, and tobacco test kits.
eFUELstore.com incorporates everything from web shopping to ReelJournal, a dairy of on-line life experiences.
PositingLove.com is an STD dating site.
Outrageous Encounters, Inc. is intended to be reality dating site.
Veritas is a background screening and verification site aimed at providing services to the religious community.
Valimate is a background screening and verification site providing services to dating sites and the general public.
PeerPressure.com is specifically designed to educate parents on how to help their children avoid pressure to indulge, and/or experiment in their illegal, and/or dangerous activities.
eFUEL EFN, Corp. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EFUEL EFN CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EFUEL EFN CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EFUEL EFN CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EFUEL EFN CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EFUEL EFN CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Efuel EFN Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Efuel EFN Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Efuel EFN Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Efuel EFN Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Efuel EFN Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EFUEL EFN CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EFUEL EFN CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EFUEL EFN CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EFUEL EFN CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EFUEL EFN CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EFUEL EFN CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Efuel EFN Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Efuel EFN Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Efuel EFN Corp. Major Shareholders
Efuel EFN Corp. History
Efuel EFN Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Efuel EFN Corp. Offices and Representations
Efuel EFN Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Efuel EFN Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Efuel EFN Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Efuel EFN Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Efuel EFN Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Efuel EFN Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Efuel EFN Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Efuel EFN Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Efuel EFN Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Efuel EFN Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Efuel EFN Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Efuel EFN Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?