- The report contains detailed information about Efficient E-Solutions Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Efficient E-Solutions Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Efficient E-Solutions Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Efficient E-Solutions Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Efficient E-Solutions Bhd business.
About Efficient E-Solutions Bhd
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd., an investment holding company, provides integrated business process outsourcing solutions in the data and document processing industry principally in Malaysia. The companys data and document processing services include data extraction, conversion, formatting of documents, data printing, and preparation of printed documents for distribution by post. It also offers a range of information technology services, such as the development of proprietary applications for work-flow management, data conversion, and electronic distribution of documents. In addition, the company provides Web-finishing products, forms printing, and other related business documents. It serves a portfolio of blue-chip organizations from various economic segments, including financial institutions, stockbrocking houses, insurance companies, loyalty program operators, and telecommunications service providers. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Efficient E-Solutions Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Efficient E-Solutions Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EFFICIENT E-SOLUTIONS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Major Shareholders
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd History
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Offices and Representations
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Efficient E-Solutions Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?