- The report contains detailed information about Edserv Softsystems Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Edserv Softsystems Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Edserv Softsystems Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Edserv Softsystems Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Edserv Softsystems Limited business.
About Edserv Softsystems Limited
Edserv Softsystems Limited operates as an education and information technology solutions company in India. The company offers training solutions, customized software solutions, and placement consulting on contract and permanent basis to corporate and institutional clients. The companys products include EdCenter that provides placement linked education through e-learning framework in Humanware Education And Deployment System Learning paradigm; EdCademy, an academic support program for arts/science, engineering, and management students; EdCampus, which provides online placement campus services; and EdSchool that enhances the interest and motivation in school students to learn even tougher subjects and enriches the quality in teachers through technology-led systems. It also offers EdCademy Off-Campus, which provides off-campus assessments services; EdSeed that provides right-sized resources meeting the demand of the corporate; EdClass, which offers live lectures with students by experts in a pre-defined sessions or timeframe as set by the student that are driven by Learning, Assessment, Placement Management System (LAMPS) for the students either in-campus or off-campus; EdLabs that provides day-to-day academic support by LAMPS through system access; ELMAQ, which offers IT education and training with job-oriented niche training solutions to a spectrum of industry verticals; and Lambent that provides business software solutions for the enterprise-wide requirements, as well as offers IT managed services. The company was formerly known as Lambent Softsystems Private Limited and changed its name to Edserv Softsystems Limited in January 2008. Edserv Softsystems Limited was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Edserv Softsystems Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Edserv Softsystems Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Edserv Softsystems Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Edserv Softsystems Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Edserv Softsystems Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EDSERV SOFTSYSTEMS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Edserv Softsystems Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Edserv Softsystems Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Edserv Softsystems Limited Major Shareholders
Edserv Softsystems Limited History
Edserv Softsystems Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Edserv Softsystems Limited Offices and Representations
Edserv Softsystems Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Edserv Softsystems Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Edserv Softsystems Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Edserv Softsystems Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Edserv Softsystems Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Edserv Softsystems Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Edserv Softsystems Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Edserv Softsystems Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Edserv Softsystems Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Edserv Softsystems Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Edserv Softsystems Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Edserv Softsystems Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?