- The report contains detailed information about eDoorways International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eDoorways International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eDoorways International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eDoorways International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eDoorways International Corp. business.
About eDoorways International Corp.
eDOORWAYS Corporation, a development stage company, provides Web-based service serving net-generation computer users in the United States. The company intends to provide businesses and consumers with a platform for exchanging ideas, services and products with in a social networking environment.
The company intends to offer a way to identify, locate and engage a varying array of resources (both locally and globally) that would provide for problem solving, learning, conceptualizing, and taking ideas to completion, intelligent searches resulting in finding hard-to-get information, or buying and selling items through ecommerce networks.
Products and Services
The company is creating a Web-based consumer problem solving gateway, lifestyle information source, and online business-to-consumer marketplace designed to serve the consumer by uniting him/her with the consumer community, retailers, and manufacturers. The service offering, or doorway, is called SOLVE. The SOLVE doorway would serve as a central forum for new media e-commerce business-to-consumer product marketing, customer support, and distribution.
The company identifies competition from Web-based entities, such as GenieTown, LooBoo, The Local Guru, Local, Yub, Slide, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo Answers, MySpace, and Fatdoor.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eDoorways International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eDoorways International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eDoorways International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eDoorways International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eDoorways International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EDOORWAYS INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eDoorways International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eDoorways International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eDoorways International Corp. Major Shareholders
eDoorways International Corp. History
eDoorways International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eDoorways International Corp. Offices and Representations
eDoorways International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eDoorways International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eDoorways International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
eDoorways International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eDoorways International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eDoorways International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eDoorways International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eDoorways International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
eDoorways International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
eDoorways International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eDoorways International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eDoorways International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?