- The report contains detailed information about Eco Global Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eco Global Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eco Global Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eco Global Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eco Global Corp. business.
About Eco Global Corp.
Eco Global Corp., a development stage company, focuses on selling licenses, developing INCABLOCK manufacturing facilities, related engineering and training, and marketing of the INCABLOCK System.
The company owns a proprietary technology known as INCABLOCK Construction System to establish a business that involves in pre-manufactured houses, as well as commercial and industrial structures. It intends to primarily focus on Mexico followed by the United States of America.
The company, with the INCABLOCK technology, would license the ability to design, manufacture and market customized concrete block products, interlocking concrete blocks, roofing structures, light concrete aggregate panels and a kit system of a pre-fabricated houses or structures on a standard format or custom made basis according to customer blue prints.
The company intends to offer licenses for manufacturing to established block manufacturers, new start up and interested companies that would like to ad manufacturing of blocks as part of their own expansion program, such as contractors, developers and others. Additionally, the company would offer the licensing of its know how and technology transfer for the implementation and construction of inclusive manufacturing facilities, including the use of the Incablock Construction System and roofing structure manufacturing, use for the sale of KIT housing and or commercial buildings, to companies in the industry, or turn key opportunities.
The company was founded in 2004. It was formerly known as Driver Passport, Inc. and changed its name to Eco Global Corp. on May 8, 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECO GLOBAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECO GLOBAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECO GLOBAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECO GLOBAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECO GLOBAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eco Global Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eco Global Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eco Global Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eco Global Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eco Global Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECO GLOBAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECO GLOBAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECO GLOBAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECO GLOBAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECO GLOBAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECO GLOBAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eco Global Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eco Global Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eco Global Corp. Major Shareholders
Eco Global Corp. History
Eco Global Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eco Global Corp. Offices and Representations
Eco Global Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eco Global Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eco Global Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eco Global Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Eco Global Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eco Global Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eco Global Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eco Global Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eco Global Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eco Global Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eco Global Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eco Global Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?